Foil Friends?

CaptCrouton

Reaction score
Well, the Palisades figures are great, but where can I get those really cool Foil Friends that Emmy makes? Man, those rock!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
LOL!

Here's what you do...

You go find some foil, and then crumble it up.

Then you use your imagination to make it look like something (because that's what I did)

And there you go!

(quick fact, there are only two Emmy-made Foil Friends. So if you find an Emmy-made Foil Friend, it is quite a find!)

:big_grin:

CaptCrouton

Reaction score
Ask Emmy at Foil Friends...

Wow, only two in existence. Those ebay prices are going to skyrocket. Will Aluminum Fozzie and Reynolds Wrap Rowlf be released in series II?

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Dude...

I SO love your name.

I love croutons, and the "Captain" title just really sets it off...

You rock, my friend.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Re: Ask Emmy at Foil Friends...

Originally posted by CaptCrouton
Wow, only two in existence. Those ebay prices are going to skyrocket. Will Aluminum Fozzie and Reynolds Wrap Rowlf be released in series II?
Sadly, it has been moved back to Series Four.

We just ran out of Reynolds Wrap...

CaptCrouton

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
Dude...

I SO love your name.

I love croutons, and the "Captain" title just really sets it off...
Since you mentioned it, Captain Crouton is my super hero alter-ego. Lest you think I'm nuts... oh never mind, I'm in a muppet forum... I do a little skit featuring myself as CaptCrouton for the kids I work with. I have a complete Captain Crouton outfit with helmet, cape, and a gold crouton stitched on my chest. Or rather, it's sewn on the outfit. Sewing it directly to my chest proved to be too painful.

CaptCrouton was born out of insane youth trip our church went on when I was a teenager. We tied towels around our necks and jumped down stairwells. Kind of embarrassing to think about now. I had a box of cheddar croutons I was eating as a travel snack, and one thing led to another.

When I was older, a church asked me to do a kids program for their kids. Power Rangers were popular then, and I thought it'd be a real comical method to teach some things, without being dry and religious sounding. Certainly Sesame Street was very influential in my teaching style.

I debated whether to use CaptCrouton or to pick a muppet name to join this forum. Then I figured, CaptCrouton sounded muppety enough. And see, now it's become a conversation piece.

Markus

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Dude...

I SO love it.

ALL of it.

And might I say, I consider myself highly honored to know the history, biography, and overall cultural importance of the revered "Captan Crouton".

(Really, you have NO idea how sooooooooo cool and respected you are to me right now...)