Flippersteps in the Sand

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ahhh! I see. Well, I'm sure we'll have Kermit making the movie of the true story in the fanfic....erm....

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Right... That's what I'm saying. Remember, we've already met the EM in the church before the movie started, and that part got glossed over with the latest chapter posted. So, supposing the rest of the movie gets done in the same way as that previous chapter... Only logical next place to first meet Scooter, and hopefully Skeeter as well, would be when they get the theater... And that'd be before the show starts in 1976. The other movies would come later.

christyb

Reaction score
Okay after everyone telling me I have to read this story I finally started. (When I'm supposed to be home studying no doubt) All I can say is wow. (And I got a Diner! Not only that but a bad diner whooohoooo!) This story is fabulous...but I gotta complaint when you see this Toga...you needed a warning at the beginning. You know "Warning you'll need three teddy bears and five boxes of tissue when reading this". Oh man, what to comment on...Kermit, Melinda, Jim and the gang, and then you just had to go and have that accident. But I can't talk now. I gotta go finish catching up!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hee... Another one gets their heart broken by the accident. And you shuld count yourself among the lucky ones Sis, seeing as how there was this big April Fool's joke thread Lisa posted about not writing this.

Oh, about that diner... Check the Hensonville Layout thread so you see where it's located.
*Giggles.

christyb

Reaction score
You know that feeling after a really good rollercoaster and you're like "Oh man we're done already?" That's what just happened (Yes I finished) Oh I knew that the moment I read "It hasn't been sold yet". This really makes me want to get up and finish that story I started. Anyways, for some reason all this talk about coffee houses makes me really want a latte. So I'm off to find one and well back to ugh Physics.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Er...Count, I know that Lisa and I don't agree with the cannon of Hensonville, I'm not sure if she'd be pelased with Christy's diner being added there....

christyb

Reaction score
Not to be muffining okay yes I am muffining the thread. Beau you never did finish explaining the whole Hensonville thing and why on earth there are two sides too it. Can someone clue me in?

Beauregard

Reaction score
It's...complicated. Basicly, some people think of the place that the Muppets live as Hensonville, this is also aided by the fact one of the newspapers in MFS was called, "Hensonville Gazett."

However, a whole bunch of other writers dissagree, thinking it strange that the poor Muppets could own/name a town, and assume the newspaper was just a fake placement as a reference in a movie the Muppets made.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Shhh... Don't let them hear that.
*Points at Muppet roommates from the dorms.

Eh, she never said no to it being included... Just a bit of a message about two characters close to the core of what this whole story's about.
Sis, you want I shoulds send you a copy of the town plans?

christyb

Reaction score
That'd be cool thanks. I'm just trying to catch up on MC happenings. :smile: