Flippersteps in the Sand

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... She left this past Sunday, the 18th of June. So if my math's correct...
Six weeks would be around August 1st, but I'm not hexactly sure.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Thanks Count. Actually I just checked, and her official return date is July 31, but I imagine she'll be so busy that she won't come back until at least the first. Then again, this is Lisa we're talking about! So I'm probably wrong about that...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
GAH!!! LISA!! THIS IS AMAZING!!!

The Mayhem, Fozzie! Gonzo! ROBIN!!! GAH!! EVERYTHING IS SO AWESOME!!!!! I cannot wait for you to get back and you post more of this amazng story!! :excited:

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Belated safe journeys and comments

Safe journeys, Lisa--what an incredible trip it should be!
I was, in fact, very happy about Kermit's reaction to Miss Piggy. Once she enters Kermit's life, things are never the same for him. Also--loved "Good grief, the comedian's a bear!"

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey, let's keep this thread alive with speculation...

Obviously Scooter will arrive in true Muppet form a few weeks after they arrive at the threatre, but will Skeet appear? And what about Muppet Babies?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... We're still in TMM, wouldn't hexpect an explanation for the MB till we get to the mid-80's and TMTM.
Would like to see Scooter and Skeeter as well whenever they get the theater after this first movie... Since it's the only one Kermit acknowledges as his movie credits before/during TMS's run in the Roy Rogers & Dale Evans episode.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh... Just that in that particular TMS episode, he's talking with Kermit about the number of movies the singing cowboy's in. And Kermit replies that he's only been in 1 movie, The Muppet Movie.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
But wasn't that only because that was the only movie made up until that point? I'm sure he'll be taking at least partial credit for the other movies in the story.