Flash Beagle soundtrack

Drtooth

Reaction score
Oh yeah! Downloaded it last night... just got to listening to it. Very good quality too!

This was always one of my favorite Peanuts specials... can't think of a single one I've seen that I didn't like (I want a Dog for Christmas was waaaay too long, though... and I saw half of it when it was on the Charlie Brown and Snoopy Show).

Thanks for sharing this, though.

Yorick

Reaction score
Oh yeah! Downloaded it last night... just got to listening to it. Very good quality too!

This was always one of my favorite Peanuts specials... can't think of a single one I've seen that I didn't like (I want a Dog for Christmas was waaaay too long, though... and I saw half of it when it was on the Charlie Brown and Snoopy Show).

Thanks for sharing this, though.
Very welcome! Glad I can share it with ya!

I agree on liking all the Peanuts - some folks don't like the history lessons, but I do - just not as much as the holiday ones (including new year!), Flash Beagle, and The Charlie Brown and Snoopy Show! :smile:

I was suprised at the quality, too! And yes, this and Easter may have been my faves! (though you can't go wrong with halloween and original christmas - and even thanksgiving - proving your point that they're all good!)

Drtooth

Reaction score
OOh! It even has the theme song to the Saturday Morning show too!