Five Years, and Still Snowthing: A Retrospective

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You were so close to ziffeling me just now! Good thing I clicked on full post-mode :wink:

I find it hard to believe that this thread got to page 8 without my seeing or posting in it. But after skimming through trying to catch up and reading all the nice things you said about, me, I don't know what to say anymore. I'm so honoured that you said I was your first best friend. Best buddies forever! **Huge glomps** Your 'nerdy, creative' T*K*O moment was a stroke of brilliance and I will always regard it as such, since that was probably the best times I've had on the forum too.

Ignoring your praise of me for a minute, someone should be praising YOU and how good of a friend you've been to me! Always there to critique my art, or chat about things, or share funny videos, or rant about Canada. Even though I can't always be around, I know that you will always be there when I need you and vice versa, and it's fantastic to have a friend like you. So thank you. :smile:

I don't know what else to say because it's hard to put our friendship into words, but I think you know how important it is to me.
Peppi? I love ya girl! *Tackle glomp*

Teheheman

Reaction score
Great, let me know when so I can get my comfy seat ready and get my popcorn so I can really enjoy this.

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh you won't have to go THAT far Daniel, the finale's gonna be "short, but sweet".

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Groans*

*Makes popcorn*

Now sit down and shut up.