Fisher Price Talk-To-Me Books

zns

Reaction score
Remember those old talk-to-me books that Fisher Price made during the late 70's and early 80's? I wasn't around them but I am trying to find all of the titles based on The Muppets/Sesame Street:

-It's the Muppet Show
-Big Bird's Look and Listen Book
-Goodnight Sesame Street
-Grover Visits His Granny
-Welcome to my Castle
-I Wish I had a Giraffe

If anyone knows where I can find all of them at once, along with the player, let me know. Or if someone has them and wants to negotiate, that works as well. Thanx. :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
are you talking about the talk and play things? I loved my talk and play i rember there was one dont push the red button and grover was on that one. they also had classic muppet one but i dont rember what the name of it was.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
I've got some pics of each page of the Muppet Show TTM book on my flickr page. I haven't heard the audio from that book in years, but just seeing/reading along with the pages really takes me back.

zns

Reaction score
are you talking about the talk and play things? I loved my talk and play i rember there was one dont push the red button and grover was on that one. they also had classic muppet one but i dont rember what the name of it was.
Those are from Playskool. I used to have them as well. i am trying to find the ones from Fisher Price. You can look them up on www.thisoldtoy.com. If anyone knows where I can find them or has them, please let me know or email me at pns1@comcast.net. Thanks

zns

Reaction score
I managed to find all six books as well as the player :insatiable: , which unfortunately dosn't work :stick_out_tongue: . I guess I'll have to get repaired. :smirk: