Fisher Price Stick Puppets

CherryPizza

Reaction score
Does anyone know how these were avilable, in what combinations?

I have a box set which contains Kermit, Piggy, Rowlf and Fozzie in the one container, and have also found a Scooter packaged individually on a card.

I assume that each character was available separately as this Scooter was, but were there any other combinations available?

Cherry "stuck without a stick" Pizza

radionate

Reaction score
As far as I know, there was the set of four, and then they were all individually carded, along with Scooter, Gonzo, and Animal. I don't believe there were any other combinations.

Aerosmith

Reaction score
I saw a moc Gonzo on ebay a while back and I have Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, and Rowlf somewhere in storage. :smile:

bizarreblair

Reaction score
These are all listed and pictured in a Fisher Price price guide that goes from sometime in the 1930's to today. It can be found in the "Antiques and Collectibles" section of your local retail bookstore. If you want an ISBN or full title, I can get one next week. Also, this book contains pictures, price listings and what-not of all Muppet product ever made by Fisher Price. Kinda cool.

beaker

Reaction score
Hey, ya just brought up my fave Muppet figure line(and product) of all time! Unfortunately there were only 7 characters made...but I would love to know if others or prototypes were planned.
There is also a quasi sequel to this line, the 1985 Sesame Street Tara Toys action figure line which is in the exact same scale as the FP ones, and of course the Fisher Price 1999 Bear iin the Big Blue House figure line which is in the same scale as well.

So yes folks, there is other Muppet figure lines out there *besides* Palisades! ^_^

Gonzo

Reaction score
I came home from work the other day and my Fisher Price Stick Puppet figures were attacking the Palisades figures...it got very ugly...well, the FP Piggy WAS ugly, but that's another story. In the battle, the FP Rowlf ended up bending over at the waist and head-butting poor Beaker, who didn't have a "Bizarro" counterpart to fight, so he wasn't expecting to get hit...

to make a long story short, the Palisades group ganged up on the FP group, loaded them all up into the Muppet Labs "Washing Machine," and they all came out on the lint tray.

The end.

Quinnnnnnnnnnn

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
And how many times did Quinn go through the "Washing Machine"?

Poor poor Miles. Mommy won't be able to tell the difference when Daddy and Miles are playing. And that's the way it should be. :wink:

Gonzo

Reaction score
I know....it's hard to tell a four-month old (already!) that "these are Daddy's toys...THESE are your toys!" but usually we have fun and SHARE. Melissa's a good referee.

Quinnnnnnnn

beaker

Reaction score
>>>I know....it's hard to tell a four-month old (already!) that "these are Daddy's toys...THESE are your toys!" but usually we have fun and SHARE. Melissa's a good referee<<<

When I was growing up, I never imagined one of these days people my own age would again be playing with figures with the enthusiasm they had when they were younger...let alone being virtually indistinguishable from their own kid's play time! hehe

Btw, anyone remember Action League Now on Nick?
I think quinn could make a mighty funny twisted mego theatre like pictorial like in Toy Fare magazine.