First Pepe plush revealed!

beaker

Reaction score
German toy company Igel released pictures of their upcoming Muppet line for this summer...among them was this one ya guys might be interested in. Not sure how one will be able to import this though. Now can we get those Frackle salt shakers already?

Anyways, the likeness is pretty good, supposedly these come out
June 31st in Germany.

http://forums.palisadestoys.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=36471

Luke

Reaction score
Great 'Scoop' Cory, but *puts on comic book guy voice* methinks your information is wrong. I have heard that this product will be released in Germany a little earlier, sometime at the beginning of April. So keep your eyes peeled all Pepe plush fans !

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
That image looks familiar. Vaguely familiar. :big_grin: :rolleyes: Absolutely breath taking! :wink:

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
That image looks familiar. Vaguely familiar. :big_grin: :rolleyes:
Yeah i wonder who designed it ? They must be really good. The plush likenesses this year will be unlike anything we've seen before. Thats for sure !

:rolleyes:

matleo

Reaction score
yeah tell me about it...is it just me or does his hair look vaguely reminiscent of the IGEL beaker's hair. :wink: Almost like somebody with good graphic skills somehow sampled it and used it on Pepe.

Luke

Reaction score
Y'know Cory, i think you have just become even less popular than you already were at the Palisades forum, and you were plunging to new depths even then - taking some major heat there. Ken may have to spank you for revealing these 'exclusives' and it aint gonna be pretty. Using their hosting too i notice !

matleo

Reaction score
hmmm...somehow posted twice..just ignore me, editing a bit and moivign on.. OH yeah but before I go, Cory, man, I just....I...I've tried ot let your behabior roll of my back but man, you're starting to bug me a bit. What's going on, man? you're doing things that aren't really funny or amusing. You're railing people and their ideas a lot. your moving on your own agenda which doesn't seem to make any sense or benfit anyone, not even you. is everything ok? I mean, if you need to talk, drop me an email but really I'd expect slightly better behavior, bro. Just disapponted. And the funny thing, I'm not disappointed in the idea of having/not having a pepe plush. more disappointed in you, son. Let's try and set a better example than this, ho-k?

--Matt

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Y'know Cory, i think you have just become even less popular than you already were at the Palisades forum, and you were plunging to new depths even then - taking some major heat there. Ken may have to spank you for revealing these 'exclusives' and it aint gonna be pretty. Using their hosting too i notice !
Um, what exclusives did I reveal? None. Thank you.
Anyways, adding attachments has been banned there now. ****.

Originally posted by matleo
You're railing people and their ideas a lot. your moving on your own agenda which doesn't seem to make any sense or benfit anyone, not even you.

Geez, ya sound like the announcer with 'the voice' on those film trailers... "he railed against people's ideas...he moved on his own agenda...the kid, the legend, the myth...beaker the movie"

Luke

Reaction score
Cory,

Seriously i took this as a joke at first, and i still kinda do in this instance which is why i joked with you at first. Then i look around though at all the trouble at the Palisades forum, and some of the things you've said here - all that Tumbleweeds and muffining threads you don't agree with was a little over the top. It's even annoyed me that you have pretty much been spamming Muppet Central with off-topic animation stuff but i didn't say anything because it's you. My patience with you on a wider scale is wearing out though .... fast. I don't know what the problem is, but there's obviously a problem ...... this thread got deleted from Palisades and it should probably be from here but i hope maybe Ken and Phil decide to give you some 'cooling off' from the forums because you are beginning to embarass yourself big time and i like you, so thats not what i want to see !

beaker

Reaction score
It's even annoyed me that you have pretty much been spamming Muppet Central with off-topic animation stuff but i didn't say anything because it's you.
First off Luke, I like you...but youre an a$$. Off Topic animaiton threads???????? Luke, do you even go to General? Thats where we freaking discuss all forms of animation. Hardly off topic., if you bothered to read the threads youd see lots of people enjoy those.

Then i look around though at all the trouble at the Palisades forum, and some of the things you've said here - all that Tumbleweeds and muffining threads you don't agree with was a little over the top.
Gee, I seem to recall you hijacking and rail roading a number of threads recently. And why are you bringing up an outside forum? Shall we bring up why youre not welcome from Tough Pigs?

My patience with you on a wider scale is wearing out though .... fast.
Oh gee, Im sorry Im not catering to your overblown ego Mr. Robbins. Maybe you should go start some more threads how JH was an evil pagan worshiping druid. Sometimes the line between you and Murgatoad as far as grief posting is pretty non existent.

maybe Ken and Phil decide to give you some 'cooling off' from the forums because you are beginning to embarass yourself big time
Please get a life...seriously..isnt there more reality tv rubbish you can inflict on the viewing public?