Finally Henson.com Updates with BIG NEWS!

King Prawn

Reaction score
okay so i'm over at Henson.com and am welcomed with a picture of The Muppets: On With The Show (which BTW is released on Friday here in the UK) Anyway, they've finally updated they're News Section, with stuff we already know about but an update is an update and have also updated they're Intaractive Games Section, now instead of having The Muppets Take To The Skies with a release date of December 2002 they have the following:

The Muppets: On With the Show and... i'll just quote them

The Muppets: On With The Show- Game Boy Advance- March 2003
Eight Mini-games Featuring your Favorite Muppet Characters

AND (this one has really excited me, seems as TDK is finally putting their license to use)

The Muppets Party Cruise -Playstation 2 & Game Cube- December 2003
Join The Muppets in a 4-Player party game on the high seas

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
WHAY WHAT WHAT!!! no April fools right?;-)

COOL! *screams really loud*:excited: :excited: :excited:

A new muppet game for playstation 2!!!!!The Muppets Party Cruise, ooooo! sound neato! i wonder what type of game it will be?:smile:

Zack)Rowlf the, my muppet hosting partys will be even better the Muppet Monpoly and a new muppet playstion game!! sorry Sarah! Dog.
:zany:

King Prawn

Reaction score
I Know, it sounds so cool

I don't know why but i feel it's going to be some kind of Super Maria game, I wonder why, I also wonder if The Muppets Take To The Skies has been cancelled or just pushed way back

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Yeah like a Mario party game, diffrent little levels and stuff like racing i would think, it should be fun,

I'm not really in to bowling, Golf or Tennis games but if the muppets did one i would be:smile: That would be some neat ideas for the next muppet game! I do love action adventure games like Muppet Monster for Playstation one, but the game does get old, with party games you get more players and it makes it more fun!:big_grin:

Zack)Rowlf the, we should all bow down to Sarah, Dog.

King Prawn

Reaction score
The problem with making Muppet video games is that they're are to many characters and you have to in someway fit them all otherwise it's not really the Muppets, that why i prefer MRM to MMA.

Anyway now that i think of it, i doubt it'll be anything like super Maria, the Muppets are on a cruise and from what i read at www.henson.com the levels all aparantly take place on the cruise boat or the sea. Maybe there's some under water levels or speedboat races?

And imagine how cool the game would be if it had bits of video of the Muppets on the actual cruise, they should make a special about the Muppets taking a Cruise.

Anyway i'm one very excited Prawn right now

:smile:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Oh i perfer MRM to MMA too! hey maybe Muppet shuffle board on the deck? lol! i could see deep sea diving stuff! and boats!

Yeah it would be cool a 3D story was in the game like MMA has but this would be better;-) heck if they could put real muppet puppets into the game that would rock! seems like that would cost a lot thought. as long as the muppets have real voices in the game it should be good!

Zack)Rowlf the, we should all bow down to Sarah, Dog.

King Prawn

Reaction score
OH MY GOD!!!!!!! A NEW MUPPET GAME!!!!!!!!!
:excited: :excited:

oh wait I started this thread... sorry guys just trying to get this thread under the recently viewed part of the board in case anyone missed it.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
LOL!
yeah i posted it in Muppet merch for people to see it too.

Maybe people aren't into Muppet video games, i felt a lot of negative energey when MRM game out, people didn't like it!

Can't understand not liking a game were you can be Floyd Pepper or Sal the monkey!!!

Zack)Rowlf the, we should all bow down to Sarah, only one more day of this, Dog.

Luke

Reaction score
This is the problem - Travellers Tales made decent Muppet games that could be played by Adults as well as kids. TDK Mediacktive have the idea that only kids want the Muppets, so we got the real kiddified 'On With The Show'. So i don't hold out much hope for this at all ......