Filming Locations of classic inserts

Jared DiCarlo

Reaction score
Filming locations of classic inserts like the "Transportation" film from Episode 0005, or the one about flowers set to Vivaldi music which has an amazing shot at the end of 1969 Brooklyn, or maybe the one with Gordon riding his bike around the city.

Jared DiCarlo

Reaction score
After a long hiatus, I've come back with another filming location.

This was seen in the intro sequence from at least 1978 until some time in the mid-80's. The location is next to the McGraw-Hill Building between W 48th and W 49th Streets. In case you're wondering, it's still there.

I took this picture in June 2015. Aside from a few missing trees, the area is largely the same as in the above picture, even if the water feature wasn't operating when I was there.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
There was a clip that was in We Are All Earthlings that featured some kid climbing a mountain or something that may have been filmed somewhere in New England if I am not mistaken. Forget the description of it though. I can't find the picture on Muppet Wiki anywhere, but it would be nice to find out where it was filmed because I might have been to that state. Would be nice to see what the picture looked like as well.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
After a long hiatus, I've come back with another filming location.

This was seen in the intro sequence from at least 1978 until some time in the mid-80's. The location is next to the McGraw-Hill Building between W 48th and W 49th Streets. In case you're wondering, it's still there.

I took this picture in June 2015. Aside from a few missing trees, the area is largely the same as in the above picture, even if the water feature wasn't operating when I was there.
So awesome! It looks a lot different now though.