Figure Forum

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Does anyone else think that there should be another part to the Merchandise Forum.

So that the Figure Stuff stays in one place, Then when something else is posted about 'other' Muppet Collectibles they are more easily accesable and more people will notice them ?

what do you guys think ?

See ya

beaker

Reaction score
>>>So that the Figure Stuff stays in one place, Then when something else is posted about 'other' Muppet Collectibles they are more easily accesable and more people will notice them ?<<<

totally agree! Btw, I posted the same question on the merchandise section...

*watches that thread sink to the bottom of the pile*

A seperate Palisades figure are under colelctibles stands to benefit everyone.

grail

Reaction score
why doesn't someone just email/ask our oh-so-kind admin? he seems like someone who's willing to listen to a good idea.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Grail,

Because i thought that more people would be for it.

I hope it does happen.

see ya

Luke

Reaction score
But what happens when the Action Figure line ends ? We are left with an extra forum that nobody posts to, and the Phil'ster has a mamoth job of archiving all the threads over to another forum just so he can delete the figure one.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Luke,

Delete it, Or just leave it.

One of the reasons i loved coming to MC was to talk about Collectibles that have been produced, It seems all Figures now.

And those Three 'Important' threads, It takes up a page as it is.

see ya

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
A new forum for Palisades figures is being considered. There are pros and cons of having it be a seperate forum though. I'll let you know when the decision has been made either way. As always, your opinions play an important role in this process too.

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
But what happens when the Action Figure line ends ? We are left with an extra forum that nobody posts to, and the Phil'ster has a mamoth job of archiving all the threads over to another forum just so he can delete the figure one.
I think the line will last a while, and Palisades has Ideas besides the 5" figures. I think it's a good idea

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by uncleduke
I think the line will last a while, and Palisades has Ideas besides the 5" figures. I think it's a good idea
Yeah but it has to end sometime - i'm not saying it will fail but old age, nuclear armageddon, Ken eloping with Heidi Klum .... all things that could spell the end.

Then you're left with an inactive forum about a product years old - i guess Phil has to decide whether the pro of having a seperate forum is worth the con of having to move the posts back into merchandise later. Other than that it's not a bad idea - though it does kinda single out Palisades from the other licensee's when we are supposed to be fair and neutral. What happens if Mr Sideshow comes and says his bust deserves a forum all to itself !

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Luke,

Sideshow would only need one Thread tho, its only 20 busts.

Palisades is like a gazillion million, and then theres the people who just make a new thread for a question they want to 'Ask Ken..'

I think its the best thing to do, Once Palisades is finished, Which doesnt look soon, maybe the folder can be put into the Collectibles folder.

So people can still get to it, But its not in your face.

See ya