Fellow Church People

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Well, as you may be able to tell from one of my favorite Bible verses in my signature, I'm a Christian of the Southern Baptist variety. :smile:
It's good to see there are other people out there who love Muppets and love the Lord!:big_grin:
God's blessings to all and to all an early Happy Easter!

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
How large? My family including my parents has 11 people in it.

Davina

Reaction score
Hi all.. figured i'd pop in and say hi to everyone as well. i've been offline for a bit due to computer problems and am trying to get all caught back up :smile:
so nice to see there are so many who are willing to discuss their religious beliefs.
I myself am a memeber of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Davina

Reaction score
thanks.. just finished buying all sorts of Easter goodies to mail down to my step-daughters. Wish they were closer (we're in Alaska, they're in Washington) but, we do what we can...

Ziffel

Reaction score
Any of you plan on watching "The Passion of the Christ" this Easter season? I do. I think it's such an outstanding movie, one of the all-time best movies ever made. I saw it in the theaters in 2004, and last watched it a year ago around Good Friday. I think I'll make it a yearly experience. It really helps to enhance our realization of just how much He suffered for all of us.

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
I'm not allowed to see the Passion of The Christ yet.:smirk: I've heard that it's really good though.:wink:

Me and my family watch The Ten Commandments every Easter. If you haven't seen it I think you should. I heard that there is going to be a new version of The Ten Commandments movie this Easter, is anyone else going to be watching that?:confused: