Feeling a little overwhelmed...

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Dudes and dudettes... This month is hitting me harder than I thought... I had no idea (my bad for not doing the research I guess) that Sweet-Ums and the Backstage were coming out at the same freaking time!!! I hope to god the playsets will still be around in a few weeks when I finally get the extra scratch to get the darn thing... Sheesh. I scrimped to get Sweet Ums as it is, with his monster shipping cost.

Sheesh.

T

timrikthegorf

Don't forget Santa Chef in a few days and the Jim Henson muppet figure. Then there is series 9 eventually. It's quite a month.

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
***smacks forehead***

Yeah, I really wanted a Henson fig, but he's last on my list of "must haves." That sucks in a big way man and lady... I'm glad to have the stuff out, but what the HECK??? They make us wait and wait for retail releases and then when it goes online, they're like BAM!!! Here's more Muppet crap than you can possibly afford in one month, and it's all stuff that everyone and their granny will want too... So eat a big fat doo doo and suck it up kids... OK, that was a bit extreme, I'm just frustrated at my finances here...

Hey, does anyone know how easy it may or may not be to get a backstage in like, a month??? I'm not TOO worried about getting my hands on series 9, since I only really NEED Pops and Lips, but I have a feeling LIps will be a punk to find after a short time. Anyway, if anyone has any projections for availability, vague or otherwise, regarding the backstage playset, I would love to know, to have a better idea of how long I could possibly wait.

T

timrikthegorf

Well it's already started to sell out in some places. You may be able to find it though. Playsets don't sell as fast as other figures. Series 9 will probably sell faster than the stage.

rexcrk

Reaction score
I know what you mean, this is quite a month. We've got:

-The Backstage playset
-Series 9
-Those new minis (for 8 bucks each! :eek: )
-Sweetums
-The Jim Henson figure
-3 different exclusive Animal figures
-Santa Chef

So far I've got Backstage (came already) and series 9 pre-ordered. My dad said he'd get me Sweetums and Jim Henson and I'm gonna order an Animal from the same place as Sweetums. Santa Chef looks cool but I doubt I'll get that any time soon. The minis I'm not worried about 'cause I don't really collect those (though I'll probably end up buying a Kermit, 'cause you gotta have Kermit :wink: )

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Yeah! its great all this stuff is out but it would have been better if it could have been spread out a bit, too much money to spend all at once with christmas and all. But if you have kids or a family member who loves the muppets just buy them all for their christmas present and you get to have them still!

muppetmayhem

Reaction score
does anyone know where I could go to finsish buying and collecting series 1-6 and 8? I have all of 7 but what happens when you don't have the other ones?

T

timrikthegorf

What happens when you don't have the other ones? You can't form the muppet figure key that unlocks the holly shrine.

Unless you want to spend a lot of money you'll probably never get series 3. Zoot alone can run you 80 dollars or more. For the other stuff I'd check ebay and www.killertoys.com. Most places have sold out of series 8 though. You should be able to find the other stuff.

CyberSteak

Reaction score
timrikthegorf said:
What happens when you don't have the other ones? You can't form the muppet figure key that unlocks the holly shrine.

Unless you want to spend a lot of money you'll probably never get series 3. Zoot alone can run you 80 dollars or more.
Ahmmm... Right place, right time. :big_grin: