Feedback?

AEaston

Reaction score
Hi All,
I've been reading this forum for probably years now but never actually posted. But I'm ready now!! I'm a senior in high school and as an internship I've been making and selling puppets to friends/family/my curch...etc. I just thought it would be kinda cool if some of you checked out my website and gave me your thoughts/oppinions. It has a lot of my work but some of my more recent puppets haven't yet made it on there. So just check it out and let me know what you think! It's stuffed-stars.com but it's not letting me post the actual link...

A Easton

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Very nice!!! I am always jelous of those who can make puppets (I stick to performing myself).

wes

Reaction score
Great Job, I like the green one, top left, it reminds me of a grouch!! The Eyes look good i'm a fan of ping pong eye's the hairs great

Blink

Reaction score
AEaston said:
Hi All,
I've been reading this forum for probably years now but never actually posted. But I'm ready now!! I'm a senior in high school and as an internship I've been making and selling puppets to friends/family/my curch...etc. I just thought it would be kinda cool if some of you checked out my website and gave me your thoughts/oppinions. It has a lot of my work but some of my more recent puppets haven't yet made it on there. So just check it out and let me know what you think! It's stuffed-stars.com but it's not letting me post the actual link...

A Easton
Nice! I am partial to the little "Rasta Monster". A minor note: I would like to be able to see your puppets up closer. Is there a way for you to have the pictures "clickable" so we can see better detail?

I think you have a nice building style. It is something that many builders have a hard time finding. Kudos and keep up the super work.

AEaston

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys! As far as closer pictures goes...I don't have that feature on my website. My neighbor actually designed and updates it for me and her web building skills are slightly limited...but If there's one in particular you'd like to see I could send it in an e-mail no problem!

Blink

Reaction score
AEaston said:
Thanks for the comments guys! As far as closer pictures goes...I don't have that feature on my website. My neighbor actually designed and updates it for me and her web building skills are slightly limited...but If there's one in particular you'd like to see I could send it in an e-mail no problem!
Nice Avatar! My suggestion was just a personal preference thought about websites. When I see pictures of puppets, I like to see the pictures a little closer. I think your website and your puppets are great!

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Cool puppets,I also like to perform using my puppets.