Favorite Special Feature on Very Merry Muppet Christmas DVD

Tera

Reaction score
What's everybody's favorite special feature on the VMC DVD? I've just gotten the time to sit down and watch it all.

Mine is the set of cuts from Moulin Scrooge.

I also loved the cookie of the deleted scene from heaven. Anybody have a list of cookies from the DVD?

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I think my favorite (or one of my favorites) has to be the deleted scene that's only featured in the outtakes section of the dvd, where Kermit is running through the streets calling out the names of all of the stores and businesses (à la "It's A Wonderful Life"). The fact that they were all such huge ridiculously corporate businesses just cracked me up!

:smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
I think my favorite (or one of my favorites) has to be the deleted scene that's only featured in the outtakes section of the dvd, where Kermit is running through the streets calling out the names of all of the stores and businesses (à la "It's A Wonderful Life"). The fact that they were all such huge ridiculously corporate businesses just cracked me up!

:smile:

can you type a brief script or example of that scene?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
cookies?? please share....
they've got chocolate chip, sugar cookies, and my favorite, double chocoleate with white chocolate chips! Yum-yummy!

But seriously, there are three cookies, or hidden features on the disc. One on the main page, one in the deleted scenes section (probably my favorite of all the cookies), and one in the Muppet bios section.

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
Ah ha..... :crazy: / :big_grin: ......man, I love that blooper with Animal trying to kick Kermit! (and cut scenes Baron Von Scrooge and Snowman gets Slushy)

Was Gaffer in that scene with Piggy?

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
can you type a brief script or example of that scene?
Well, Kermit was running through the streets laughing with glee after returning to the real world. He's calling out the names of the stores, and they're all Starbucks, Gap, Baby Gap, Banana Republic, Baby Banana Republic, etc... It was pretty funny!

Tera

Reaction score
Was 'cookie' the right term? My hubby said I confused my confections; its Easter Eggs. (Yes, I do teach at a technology school!)

It seems like I've found them all then. I was sort of hoping there'd be more.

What did y'all think about the special clip of Pepe's escape? I realized my Muppet addiciton is total when I thought "Oh, I wonder how I could get Secure Crustacean Facility sign of mey very own." :smile: