1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Favorite Puppet Up! Sketches

Discussion in 'Henson Alternative' started by Kuriboh Man, Nov 15, 2007.

1. Kuriboh Man

Kuriboh Man Active Member

What were your favorite Sketch throughout the whole performance. here's a few of mine.

-Translation

-Pretty Girl and the Aliens

-Foreign Lecture: Where Babies come from

-50's manners movies: Laughing out Loud
  2. Hey Kuriboh Man! I assume you mean the Avalon performances? Unfortunately I haven't seen them, but I could tell you that, from the special we got on TBS last year, George Michael was probably my favorite. The 50's manners movie one sounds like it could have a lot of potential; I remember when Mystery Science Theater 3000 did their "Shorts" collection with some old 50's movies like that and they were a riot!

I'm curious, is there anywhere online where some of these skits can be seen? I haven't checked Henson.com yet this week, so they might be there and I'm just unaware of it. Good topic though!
  3. Kuriboh Man

Kuriboh Man Active Member

4. Scmooper

Scmooper New Member