Favorite Ninentdo Games

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Okay, we're talking about old 8-bit Nintendo games from back in the day, the great decade of the 1980's. So what are your favorite games.

Was a huge fan of the Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, and 3 games. I also like Tennage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1 and 2 games, although the third game seemed like a rehash of the second one. I also enjoyed Duck Hunt although I got tired of that dog laughing at me everytime I missed a duck.

I also liked Tetris and Dr. Mario although both those games seemed about the same. Castlevania was also fun along with the Ducktales game. Jackal, Jaws, and Joust were also fun, especially Jaws. I also enjoyed Wheel Of Fortune. Snake Rattle And Roll was fun along with Battletoads. Metroid and the Mega Man games were good too.

So what are your favorite 8-bit Nintendo games?

ryan

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Super Mario Brothers, The Legend of Zelda, and Jaws.

Animal Jam

Reaction score
I still have my NES, and it works very good. I own all my favs.
My favs are,
Super Mario Bros 1, 2, & 3
Duck hunt
TMNT, (although it was super hard)
Who framed Roger Rabbit(a really good RPG on the NES)
Jim Henson's muppet adventure:Chaos at the carnival

I also have a ton of SS video games for the NES, but they are for little kids. I only have them because I like the muppets.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Mario and there was this really weird game that I remember playing and I forget what it was called but you played as this warrior guy and in certain areas became what looked like a ghost in some sort of robe and it was blue with this wierd little cain thingy that it used to attack...I wish I remember what this game was called

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
I haven't played one for two years but I think my favorite game the Mario Cart Double Dash.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Muppet Matt said:
I haven't played one for two years but I think my favorite game the Mario Cart Double Dash.
The last time I played Nintendo was when I was 9 years old.

Sad news: it took me 4-5 years to have Mario finally rescue the Princess, and to this day, I still haven't rescued the princess Zelda.

Anyone know where I can play Mario Bros online for free? I miss that game!

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
Well don't feel too bad, I'm still working on FFX. But Tetris is the best game ever.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Mine is Mario Party 2, if that counts.... The first one was all right, the third one was pretty good, but after that, eeew.

I love Paper Mario too, if that counts.... I played the beginning of that game twenty times at a stupid hotel where they kept resetting my progress. But it was perdy awesome.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MeepBorkMeep said:
Mine is Mario Party 2, if that counts.... The first one was all right, the third one was pretty good, but after that, eeew.

I love Paper Mario too, if that counts.... I played the beginning of that game twenty times at a stupid hotel where they kept resetting my progress. But it was perdy awesome.
Hey MeepBorkMeep, someone I know of the Whoser community says you two are at NeoPets and both know me from different places, lol.

Animal Jam

Reaction score
uhn. Mario kat Double Das & Mario Party 2 are NOT NES games.

D'snouth, I could give you some stuff so you can do this, just e-mail me at C-man93@caomcast.net and I'll talk to you there.