Favorite Muppet Quote

MuppetLabsBoy

Reaction score
There are lots of very funny or known lines that the Muppets said. What's your favorite?

Mine is from The Dark Crystal :scary: when Kyra says to Jen about his wings, "Of course not, you're a boy

jwalter409

Reaction score
I love many of the quotes from Labyrinth, mostly "I am exhausted from living up to your expectations. Isn't that generous?" And "I'm not Bean. I'm a fire breathing dragon." from theTale of the Bunny Picnic.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Hmm...this is a tough question. My favorites would probably be the awkward silence scenes from GMC and MTM.

And also Sarah's "You have no power over me" monologue.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
and I'm also very fond of the quote "There are no rules, and those are the rules." said by Cantus. It really shows how music is really all about artistic creativity and expressing yourself. :sing::flirt:

Also, LOL, muppets2, it seems that everywhere one of us posts, the other follows. :wink:

muppets2

Reaction score
and I'm also very fond of the quote "There are no rules, and those are the rules." said by Cantus. It really shows how music is really all about artistic creativity and expressing yourself. :sing::flirt:

Also, LOL, muppets2, it seems that everywhere one of us posts, the other follows. :wink:
yea because it the most recent post

LOL

APRena

Reaction score
“I've gone way beyond afraid. Right now I'm somewhere between bedwetting and a near death experience."-- :shifty:

PurpleHonker

Reaction score
Some good ones...

Worm guy: Ello.
Sarah: Did you just say Hello?
Worm guy: No, I said ello, but that's close enough.

Fozzie: Oh, I'm so nervous. If I'm not funny, I won't be able to live with myself.
Bunsen: Well, then you'll have to get another apartment, won't you?

Billy Bones: Aye, but also, beware running with scissors or any other pointy object! It's all good fun, until someone loses an eye!

Sam: Kermit, does this film have socially redeeming value?

Miss Piggy: That may be true, but I am a woman first.
Rowlf: No, you're not. You're a pig first. Nurse second. I don't think woman made the top 10.

Fozzie: A bear in his natural habitat. A Studebaker.

Kermit: That's pretty dangerous building a road in the middle of the street. I mean, if frogs couldn't hop, I'd be gone with the Schwinn.