1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Favorite Muppet Character?

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by MuppetFan12, Oct 27, 2012.

1. MuppetFan12

MuppetFan12 New Member

We know there is alot of Muppet Characters out the but out of all the ones you can think of which is your favorite? My favorite Muppet Character is Kermit. :)
  2. Mister Muppet

Mister Muppet Well-Known Member

I love all the muppets
    but if i had to pick a favourite it would be the main frog himself Kermit the Frog :)
    followed closely by rowlf:sympathy: scooter;) and Gonzo:concern:
  3. Ignatz

Ignatz Member

It would have the be the one non weirdo.:attitude:
  4. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Robin the Frog. All the way.
  5. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

I have a lot of favorites but I would narrow it down to Gonzo, The Count, Droop, and The Frackles.
  6. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

My six favorites, in no order, are Fozzie :o, Gonzo :concern:, Miss Piggy :mad:, Floyd :sing:, Janice :flirt:, and Animal :halo: (However, Floyd and Gonzo are my two favorite favorites!)
  7. ProboSowa

ProboSowa Member

The Swedish Chef. His gibberish and wrecking tendencies are a recipe for both disaster and hilarity. :hungry:
    Zoot Fan 1981 likes this.
  8. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

Depends. If you're asking specifically for TMS chracters, I'd say Kermit & Gonzo. Overall though my favorite muppet is Big Bird.
  9. conburke621

conburke621 New Member

It's gotta be Gonzo! :concern: He's such a funny and complex character, I love him!!!! A close second is probably Swedish Chef! :hungry: Bork Bork Bork!
  10. My favorite one would be Uncle Deadly Second is Rizzo:shifty: He is just so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

I've got to go with Rowlf. Great sense of humor, nice voice, great at the piano, plus he's a convincing doctor. Can't go wrong there!

Tied for second are Boober and Wembley.
  12. Zoot Fan 1981

Zoot Fan 1981 Active Member

Zoot is my favorite along with Animal and Rowlf.
    MuppetLuver2000 likes this.
  13. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

There are a lot of Muppet characters. My favorite Muppets are Kermit :) , Rowlf (his laid-backness and his calm personality), Robin, and Floyd :sing: (from the EM and I think he 's a cool cat to me).
  14. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

I really love them all, but there's something about the members of the Electric Mayhem that really strikes me as groovy, awesome, and fascinating. :D:halo::flirt::sing::cool: The Swedish Chef is just so lovable and hilarious, and he's been one of my favorites since I was little. :hungry: I also love Statler and Waldorf...just can't get enough of their jokes. My father and I still imitate them to this day whenever we watch something ridiculous on TV. :sleep::boo:

And of course, there is always a place in my heart for Kermit the Frog. :)
  15. Zoot Fan 1981

Speaking of Electric Mayhem . . . I have a tattoo started and will be finished next
    month.
    [​IMG]
  16. my favoirte muppet is zoot :cool: 4ever
  17. Zoot Fan 1981

Definitely Zoot! I have that line as a ringtone from the Muppet Movie when he can't remember his name lol. It's my notification ringtone.
  18. GonzoWaltsfan

GonzoWaltsfan Member

I love Gonzo the most, his weirdness is awesome and he has such funny lines and moments and I really loved it whenever some one would ask what he was and he'd say hes a whatever, that would crack me up. Next would be Kermit, I adore the guy as hes so sweet and has funny moments himself and cares for every one.
  19. Scooterforever

Scooterforever Active Member

My favorite Muppet changes quite often, as I like them all so much I cannot decide which I like best. Currently my favorite is Fozzie, as I feel I can relate to him the most.
  20. LinkiePie<3

LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

Link Hogthrob for his brawny charisma and his childlike obnoxiousness. <3