1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Favorite Muppet Babies songs

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by Brinatello, Jun 14, 2006.

1. Nyperold

Nyperold Member

There are only two I can even think of at the moment. The first is "Underground". The other, well...

"Hot, it's so hot I can't think..."
    "I could sure use a drink..."
    "Does my hair look okay?"
    "Piggy!"
  2. Amanda Taylor

Amanda Taylor Active Member

I liked the Semi Weirdo and Camilla songs.
  3. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

My all time favorite is "Table for One Can be Fun" from the episode where they are scared that they'll be replace, and then the "Round The World" one from the fairground episode.
  4. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

Well first, the theme song, hello...

Baby land!

Youre special to me

A table for one.can be fun.

And my most favorite...

"we've been a-way-ay-ay-ay-aiting for you!"
  5. gregishere

gregishere New Member

Maybe we can keep'The Muppet Babies' alive by requesting Disney to release the music?

The rumor was the show 'live clips' needed to be relicensed for use and it would cost a lot.(For Disney?)
    Well, now that Lucasfilm is theirs, maybe they can pay themselves to re-use the STAR WARS footage?

Or chop up the show into short clips,leaving out expensive footage?
  6. catherine

catherine Active Member

I like the song miss piggy sings, when she and kermit are in the horse and cart, the songs is called I will always love you.
  7. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

That's actually "I'm Always Gonna Love You" from the Great Muppet Caper. Piggy imagines the characters as babies and they sing as song as babies. It is actually thought of as one of the things that inspired the series.
  8. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

Hubert, its the muppets take manhattan, not the great muppet caper... :p
  9. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, you're right...I am still in shock that I seriously said the wrong movie. :o

IS THERE A DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE?!?!
    miss kermie likes this.
  10. Piggy The Frog

Piggy The Frog Well-Known Member

This isn't a complete song, but I was just watching the episode "Whose Tale is it Anyway?" on Youtube, and cracked up when Janice, as Mrs. Rabbit from the story she was reading, started singing "Purple crayons all over the place... and if you go chasing rabbits... Wild thing!"
    miss kermie likes this.
  11. KissesToKermie

KissesToKermie Well-Known Member

"We Miss You", One of my favorites!
    :mad:)