Favorite Muppet Babies songs

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Faylo said:
Good Things Happen In The Dark is definitely my favourite, but there's one from the Jetsons episode where Rowlf and then Rowlf from the future are singing together.. I don't know what it's called but I remember always loving it when I was little.
"The Future is counting on you" was the name of that song.

Reaction score
There is this one that gets stuck in my head 24/7. It's the one when they journey to the center of the earth for Gonzo's skate key. Or, I think there was an earthquake and the key fell in there.

ANYWAY, it's that "Underground" song that's sung with the Muppet Babies and the two guys they meet on their way down deeper. The one's that save them from the salt mines or something like that.

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
My favourite Muppet Babies song is "TV Maniacs", followed by "Amadogus".

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, I love that one to. Although I used to not when it originally aired, I thought it was to slow and kind of sappy, but it is one of my favorites.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Sadly I can't really say I remember a lot of Muppet Babies songs just off the top of my head, but here's a list of what I can think of and enjoy so far...

"I'm gonna always love you"- Although not from the show, still a great song.

"We Love Cartoons"-It's an enjoyable tune.

"You're Special"-From the episode "My Muppet Valentaine", that's song is so touching, it brought a tear to my eye the frist time I heard it and I find myself still tearing when I hear.

Wow there goes some man points for me, :smile: . Just playing. But all Muppet Babies songs are great.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Well sheesh, since I haven't been able to watch this show since it was last on Nickelodeon (back in the day for you youngsters, dang whippersnappers! :smile: ), I don't remember any songs except for the kick-butt theme song, which I listen to almost daily on my iPod. :big_grin:

When Sick For Toys mentioned "Good Things Happen In the Dark" above, that triggered some small memory, and I'm pretty sure I loved that song. Would LOVE Disney forever (even more) if they would release seasons of Muppet Babies, and I mean soon brotha!!!

gregishere

Reaction score
This question is an easy one for me. There are a few songs that I've loved and still remember. Definitely the Merry Go Round song is first pick, I still remember the words to it. Then all the songs from the music video making episode Little Frog Pig Home On the Range and Do The Wierdo Troll to name a few. Also We Miss You and I vaguely remember Rowlf singing a great sentimental solo song that almost made me cry. Good Things Happen In the Dark, darn, I hope I can get these out of my head now. Do You Believe in Ghosts is funny.
That was from MY MUPPET VALENTINE-'You're Special To Me'
(and I recall Baby Rowlf voice actress, Katie Leigh was also brought to tears.)

minor muppetz

Reaction score
My favorites include "The Future is Counting on You", "Good Things Happen in the Dark", "TV Maniacs", and "The Great and Wonderful Me".

Whatnot1988

Reaction score
Mine include the songs from the four episodes I had on tape when I was little-- "Rocket to the Stars," "Keep Your Animal Clean," "The Wizard's Gonna Make It Right" and "Wishes Have a Way of Coming True."