Favorite Muppet Babies songs

Brinatello

Reaction score
My first topic! Woooo! K, enough of that. It's been quite awhile since I've been able to watch any MB episodes, but thanks to YouTube, I got to watch two of them! Anyway, it's tough to remember how many of the songs sounded, though, I know that I love a lot of them! I've recently narrowed it down to just one song that keeps going through my head, and I assume it's got to be my favorite. It's the "Art is For Your Heart" from the episode, "The Muppet Museum of Art."

Do any of you have one or more favorites? :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
My favorite is "The Great Unbeatable Me" from "Its Only Pretendo" episode.

Brinatello

Reaction score
The ep I watched today, "The Great Muppet Cartoon Show" has a fun song called "We Love Cartoons." Seeing all the classic 20's/30's b&w cartoon clips was fun to watch, too.

Brinatello

Reaction score
Well, I currently have one that I've been wanting to hear, but can't at the moment and I guess that's what inspired this topic. But, in truth, they're basically all awesome!

Sick For Toys

Reaction score
This question is an easy one for me. There are a few songs that I've loved and still remember. Definitely the Merry Go Round song is first pick, I still remember the words to it. Then all the songs from the music video making episode Little Frog Pig Home On the Range and Do The Wierdo Troll to name a few. Also We Miss You and I vaguely remember Rowlf singing a great sentimental solo song that almost made me cry. Good Things Happen In the Dark, darn, I hope I can get these out of my head now. Do You Believe in Ghosts is funny.

anytimepally

Reaction score
at the moment, my favorites are "Amadogus" :sympathy: and "Camilla" :concern:

Faylo

Reaction score
Good Things Happen In The Dark is definitely my favourite, but there's one from the Jetsons episode where Rowlf and then Rowlf from the future are singing together.. I don't know what it's called but I remember always loving it when I was little.

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
Mine is not from the Muppet Babies perse. It's the one from "Muppets take Manhattan."