Favorite Kermit Voice Actor? Jim Henson or Steve Whitmire?

Favorite Kermit Voice Actor?

• Jim Henson

Votes: 33 75.0%
  • Steve Whitmire

Votes: 11 25.0%

• Total voters

MuppetFan12

Reaction score
Which is your favorite Kermit Voice Actor? Jim Henson or Steve Whitmire?

muppetlover123

Reaction score
personally i like steve whitmire he sounds way nicer and more happier tone then jim idk why and dont take offence over my opinion... and he has a wonderful singing voice

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
personally i like steve whitmire he sounds way nicer and more happier tone then jim idk why and dont take offence over my opinion... and he has a wonderful singing voice
I do respect you opinion, but.... WHAT?! You like Steve better than Jim, Kermit's creator?! Haha. Just kidding, dude. I like them both in different ways, but I will always have a soft spot for Jim's.
Which is your favorite Kermit Voice Actor?
I believe you would want to say "Puppeteer", or "Muppeteer", not voice actor.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I do respect you opinion, but.... WHAT?! You like Steve better than Jim, Kermit's creator?! Haha. Just kidding, dude. I like them both in different ways, but I will always have a soft spot for Jim's.

I believe you would want to say "Puppeteer", or "Muppeteer", not voice actor.

sorry its just jim idk what it is i know hes the origin but he just seemed really boring in a way sure he had great charaters but still

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
This is kind of a loaded question and while I definitely have to say I like Jim Henson because that's the Kermit I grew up on I can't really say I don't like Steve either. They both bring something different to Kermit. I think one tends to do things better then the other but I try not to compare too much because their both two different performers who have their own style. But all in all Jim's Kermit will always have a special place in my heart and he will always be Kermit to me and that's something
Steve for me personally won't ever be able to touch.

However I fully accepted Steve as Kermit a long time ago and think he is doing a bang up job of carrying the torch. Heck he made me cry like a baby in The Muppets so he's gotta be doing something right. :stick_out_tongue: