Favorite Jerry Nelson Character

Drtooth

Reaction score
Since today (or yesterday or when ever, depending on when you read this) is Jerry's Birthday, I'm going to rehash the Richard Hunt question.

For Me, I'd say, Sherlock Hemlock, Mumford, Herry, Biff, and Count on Sesame Street, Crazy Harry, Lew Zeland, Sgt. Floyd Pepper, Louis Kazzager, STatler (techincally correct, he originated the role, and he continues it) on Muppet Show, and Gobo on Fraggle Rock. I can't say Scred, though since I haven't seen any SNL Muppet sketches.

monkeymuppet

Reaction score
On the muppet show I love Robin and Floyd. "Breathe through the key hole, turkey dog!"
On Sesame Street my favorites are Biff, Fat Blue, and the Two-Headed Monster.

Adios,
~Megan~

Drtooth

Reaction score
How could I forget Fat Blue and Robin!?!? And the two headed monster's first head.

matleo

Reaction score
Floyd: One of the best Muppet Characters ever!!! Brilliant design, great writing and Jerry Nelson's voice. you can't miss.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I forgot Little Jerry too. Everytime I do one of these lists, I always forget one.

Jerry, I think, does the most incidential characters of all the Muppeteers. He was a witch doctor, a moose, an announcer, various vegetables, the Ghost of Christmas Present, and so on and so on.

MIKEB97

Reaction score
The Count, Floyd Pepper, Herry Monster, Mumford, Statler, Snuffy (When he originated the role) and Crazy Harry are my favorite Jerry Nelson characters.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
I love Gobo and the Trash Heap (with both of those characters, you have to wonder "How does a voice like that come from a man like that?", it's just amazing what he can do!), as well as Scred...

CarburetorJane

Reaction score
"Man, Jerry's just awesome."

^^That was often heard while listening to my friend's Muppet CD she had made by another friend this weekend. My favorites are Gobo, Floyd, and Scred. That guy is truely gifted in the throat department, I can tell you.