Favorite Holiday Movie Moment

Beebers

Reaction score
What's your favorite holiday movie scene or moment? If someone's already done this on MC just ignore it completely.

This can be Muppety or non-Muppety, theater movie or TV movie or TV special, it doesn't matter. Comedy, drama, anything.

Mine is when Harry comes home from the War in It's A Wonderful Life, and the whole town is singing Auld Lang Syne in the livingroom, amongst all that money given by people who don't have it to give, and Harry just looks so sharp in his uniform and you know all will be well for everyone after all their troubles.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I LOVE holiday movies. Hmmm, I'll have to think about that one. My brother's favorite are the songs of the Heat Miser and Snow Miser in "The Year Without a Santa Claus." :stick_out_tongue:
Erin

Whatever

Reaction score
MUPPET FAMILY CHRISTMAS!!! I can't pick out a favorite part, I just watch it over and over and over..... :smile:

Beebers

Reaction score
We are totally addicted to Muppet Family Christmas in our house. Favorite moments:

WATCH OUT FOR THE ICY PATCH.

Your friends are a bunch of WEIRDOS, Fozzie!

Whatever

Reaction score
My family quotes it all the time, if someone is wearing a lot of blue it is "who was that strange blue creature" and we also do "Where we come from, that's small talk" a lot! :smile:

SaraJayne

Reaction score
My favorite movie moment is when Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye do the drag version of "Sisters" in White Christmas. Who am I kidding? I love the whole movie! I also love the part of MCC when Kermit is ice skating with the penguins.

jellyman kelly

Reaction score
i love everthing about 'a very brady christmas'...am i the coolest person you know or what?

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Holiday Movie Memories

Hiya. :smile: One of my favorite all time holiday memories is It's a Wonderful Life,when all of George's friends come into his house & gives him their money & of course 'Look Daddy,teacher says,'Everytime a bell rings,an angel gets its wings.'".Makes me cry everytime.I love There's Always Tomorrow song from Rudolph the Red-nose Reindeer<sob>.I love Year Without a Santa Claus,Ice-Mizer & Snow-Mizer songs.I loved John Denver Muppet Xmas. :cool: Elmo's Xmas was kinda cool too.-JaniceFerSure :flirt:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Holiday memories

Added note,Brady Xmas moment when Cindy asks Santa for her mom's voice back.-JaniceFerSure :sleep: