Favorite Gift(s) You Got This Holiday!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
What are the things you got this past holiday/Christmas that you are most pleased? This could include things you purchased for yourself with holiday cash or giftcards.

My faves: :smile:
Gorillaz action figure
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Disney Cartoon Collection
Animal Replica (is coming soon)
Gilmore Girls complete box set! (yes, I love that show...well the first 5 seasons anyway)
Mostly...the hugs I'll get from my partner upon returning home from the holidays! :flirt:

Maestro

Reaction score
1. Nintendo Wii & Super Mario Galaxy
2. 8GB mp3 player
3. TMX Elmo: eXtra special edition

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Well, my brother got me an anthology of FoxTrot cartoons. There's a couple in there that I can't stop giggling over.

Luke

Reaction score
I got the Project ALF movie DVD with a cool commentary. Wierd thing - Ahmed Zappa (producer of Fraggle Rock movie) has a background part in it and i only found out from the commentary. Got a DVD recorder too so i can archive some tapes and things.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I did not ask for anything for Christmas, again. I'm a little too old for gifts. Everyone in my family was getting pretty mad at me. The one thing I wanted more than anything is something they couldn't get me is a good job.

Most of the gifts I got were money and notes that said "you need to ask for things so that way we don't give you money". Blah, blah, blah.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
From others: The opportunity to spent time with my family and celebrate the birth of Christ. My new brief case; I carry it everywhere! lol Also my new make up kit, very handy. All my new sweaters and Princess Bride DVD.

From myself: My three Adventures in Wonderland VHSs from Amazon.com. I loved that Disney show years ago and it's so great to see it again.

One of the tapes had never been opened and included a coupon that expired in 1993! Also an ad for the Muppets Take Manhattan and Great Muppet Caper VHSs, and a Muppet watch. Reminds me of the good old days! :wink:

Part of me regrets opening the tape, because it might have eventually been worth more open. But on the other hand, then I never would have known about the coupon!

Pork

Reaction score
a board game

some awesome puzzles

The muppet movie dvd

Son of Enik

Reaction score
An early gift

I got my one and only gift back on April 2, 2007...my daughter Arianna! I told everyone to spoil her on Christmas, I didn't need anything else. Seeing my Princess happy and healthy is all I need.