Favorite Fran Brill Character

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I know @dwayne1115 is the one who usually starts these threads, but I wanted to take a crack at it. Can't let Dawayne have all the fun now, can we? :wink:
I'm sure this'll be quite interesting. Prairie and Zoe are both very beloved characters so i'm excited to see what you guys think.

Last edited:

gravy

Reaction score
Prairie Dawn because she's always very calm and doesn't constantly giggle. She also seems very focused and attentive and somewhat like a female version of Kermit without all the stress.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
How come everybody is voting for Prairie Dawn instead of Zoe?

Censored

Reaction score
I would like to cast a write-in vote for Little Bird.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Ha ha I was just thinking of doing this today!

I'm going to vote Zoe simply for her role in Elmo in Grouchland. She was wonderful in that movie!

Censored

Reaction score
So, why wasn't Little Bird included?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Yeah, Little Bird hasn't been on the show in a while, plus he was never a major character like Prairie or Zoe, so it wouldn't really seem fair to put him on the list.

Censored

Reaction score
I really think he should be included. What's old is as significant as what's new on Sesame Street after 47 years. Besides, I always thought Little Bird had more potential than was used. The contrast between him and Big Bird was just right. The 2 established a friendship too. It probably got overshadowed by Big Bird's friendship with Snuffy, but even that could have been a good lesson about how someone can have 2 best friends.