1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Favorite Fraggle quote

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by SillyRed, Jan 4, 2003.

1. Ah your right! I changed it lol ! how could i get that mixed up
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  2. Collgoff Well-Known Member

3. PanthraDion Well-Known Member

There are the times when Wembley repeats what the other Fraggle 5 say, but just in simpler words, like "Yeah, and scary too!" I also like it when Wembley goes "I'm crying because I did what I was supposed to do, which I had to do, which was what I didn't want to do, and now I don't know what to do!" I also like is when Boober says to Wembley "It's all in the timing." and then kisses Wembley on the nose.
  4. Boober; "It's always exciting in Fraggle Rock, that's whats wrong with the place!" lol oh :sigh:
  5. Plaid Fraggle Well-Known Member

I love that snarky kiss!!

Also much love for Mokey's poem "Peace," it's so adorable:
    "The boats in the sky
    The stars in the lake
    The clouds in the soup
    But I prefer cake"

I prefer cake too, Mokey... I prefer cake too. :hungry:
  6. BooberGypsy Member

Oh gee... Pretty much anything that comes out of Boober's mouth I'm gonna love, but if I could quote the whole "Boober's Quiet Day" episode that would be my favorite quote. XD
  7. Plaid Fraggle Well-Known Member

Okay a couple more have come to mind for me, and of course they are Boober ones. Dude needs a thread all to himself.

In "Mokey, Then & Now," is said after Mokey freaks out about the ancient Fraggles. She's like, "What's wrong with them?!" :sigh:: "What isn't!!"

I also really love in "The Incredible Shrinking Mokey" (which I usually avoid watching because Begooney annoys the everloving crap out of me) how Boober is incessantly being really odd and chastising his puppet for getting bold XD
    GopherCoffee and BooberGypsy like this.
  8. Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

Haha, I love the bits with Boober and his puppet

The first time I watched that episode it reminded me of those crime show episodes involving stalkers (yea I watch too many crime shows, sorry) Begooney kinda creeped me out.

I like at the end or Pebble Pox Blues when Boober starts to carry Wembley and Wembley asks
    "What about the Poison Cacklers"
    Boober: "Don't worry Wembley, I'll carry them too."
  9. Plaid Fraggle Well-Known Member

Awww, yeah, so cute :cry:
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  10. charlietheowl Well-Known Member

I think Sidebottom was trying to come out through his puppet there, lol. Wembley's great in that episode too, trying to remember his line.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  11. Boober's lines are classic! I always loved Boober and his puppet, which is ironic, because he is a puppet... weird:sigh:
    GopherCoffee and BooberGypsy like this.
  12. Tealie New Member

I know it's from one of the songs, but I'll always love
    "You need a sweet, sweet, sweet little treat, somehing fun to nibble to make your middle giggle"
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  13. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

I finally re-watched Uncle Matt's Discovery and the quote I loved the most was: "Rememeber nephew Gobo, the magic is still there, as long as we keep looking for it."

That episode seriously captured the relationship of Gobo and his Uncle "Traveling" Matt.
    GopherCoffee and charlietheowl like this.
  14. Plaid Fraggle Well-Known Member

It was also just a really cool episode in general! :excited:

I wish one of those wind tunnels in the T. Matthew Fraggle Room led to my room :(

I like in "Gone But Not Forgotten" when The World's Oldest Fraggle says that when you get to be his age, "you don't take death so seriously." It's a very mature, unique acknowledgment to hear in a "kid's" show, and I find it inspiring :D
    GopherCoffee and Hubert like this.
  15. Hubert Well-Known Member

I love that quote, Plaid. Thanks for mentioning it. Something that you can just run with in so many different ways, my mind is already running in different directions enough that I'm ready to write an analysis article about it right now. :p
    GopherCoffee and Plaid Fraggle like this.
  16. Plaid Fraggle Well-Known Member

That would be an instaread for me if you actually did! :excited:
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  17. Hubert Well-Known Member

I'm half thinking about it...it would go quite nicely on Dynamite Determination, I think.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  18. Grifoshka Active Member

Well, let's see... there's something I can think of right now:

Marjory: And I know what this fraggle has!
    Gunge: Of course you do!
    Philo: You're all-knowing!
    Marjory: I know that!
    ~Beginnings

"It's hopeless. Let's go get some lunch!" - Felix the Fearless, Marooned

"Wembley, I found you in my book! You have all the symptoms of someone whose life has no meaning!" - Boober, Wembley's Egg

Sidebottom: Now relax.
    Boober: Right. (falls down)
    ~Boober's Quiet Day

"Any requests from the cheap seats?" - Sidebottom, Sidebottom's Blues

"You know what? I think we just communicated." - Wembley, Space Frog Follies

Mokey: I'm sorry, guys. It's all my fault.
    Wembley: No, it's not.
    Boober: Yes, it is.
    Wembley: Yes, it is.
    ~Mokey, Then And Now
    GopherCoffee and Plaid Fraggle like this.
  19. Plaid Fraggle Well-Known Member

I LOVE that one!!
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  20. Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

I forgot about that one. I really do like that one.
    That's the hard thing with quotes. A lot of time the more memorable quotes are the longer ones or the ones with a meaningful effect. It's always nice to remember the kind of short obscure ones.

I like the line "The souffle just walked through the door" from "Dump this stuff out" not so much for the line itself (though it is a good one) but for the way Dave delivered it.It wasn't so much that Boober seemed worried that the souffle was walking around but more annoyed that now he had to go catch it.
    GopherCoffee and Grifoshka like this.