Favorite Fraggle Couples

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
This is the first time I ever post my own thread done at MC. Valentine's Day (that's right it's a silly creature holiday) is around the corner. The question is: "Who is your favorite Fraggle Rock couple(s)?

The reason why I am doing this is because I have no idea what to do on the 14th, 'except give my parents something that day.

My favorite Fraggle Rock couple is Mokey and Boober. :dreamy: :sigh:

Slackbot

Reaction score
Who else? The Storyteller and Traveling Matt.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Oooh! Rock clingers! Uncle Matt described as the creatures that cling on you and you fall in love with them.

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
If I ever get that computer, my next fan fiction is going to show you exactly who my favorite couple is. :excited:/:smirk:)

Grifoshka

Reaction score
A Rock Clinger + absolutely anybody :flirt:
I'm with you on this one. :big_grin: Strangely enough, Fraggle Rock is the show where no couples work for me at all. In romantic way, at least. Friends duos are awesome there, but I guess that's a different subject.:coy:

RumbleBug

Reaction score
My favorite Fraggle Rock pairing is definitely Boober and Mokey. I always think it's really adorable when he kisses her in A Muppet Family Christmas. <3:dreamy::sigh:

PanthraDion

Reaction score
Well...I have a lot of favorite couples, both actual couples and friendship pairs. One of my favorite pairings is Wembley and Gobo. Gobo is such an excellent balance to Wembley.

Bridget

Reaction score
Definitely Mokey and Boober!

~For some strange reason I actually find Boober attractive...~