Favorite figures from your own collections

cjd874

Reaction score
Rank your favorite Palisades figures from your collections based on sculpt, character likeness, articulation, and playable/poseable factor.

Here are mine:
Series 1: Kermit, Dr. Teeth, and Beaker (excellent all-around)
Series 2: Fozzie Bear, Crazy Harry, and Animal (extra points for Animal's moveable jaw and eyebrow, but I must say that Crazy Harry's accessories are the bomb...pun intended)
Series 3: Lew Zealand (because **it's LEW FRICKING ZEALAND!**) and the Swedish Chef's Kitchen (40 accessories including realistic appliances and woodshed tools...LOL)
Series 5: Gonzo the Great (the facial likeness and 14 points of articulation are great, but he's too short in my opinion)
Series 7: Beauregard (great likeness and accessories, but he's a bit oversized)
Series 9: Pops (not great in terms of articulation but the sculpt is nice, and Gaffer comes as a pack-in figure too)
**BONUS 2005 Exclusive: Uncle Deadly (a SUPERB likeness, and I have a fondness for the more obscure characters in the Palisades line...have you noticed that several Jerry Nelson characters appeared in my rankings?)

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Way too hard... they're all amazing! We were beyond spoiled with this line.

cjd874

Reaction score
Way too hard... they're all amazing! We were beyond spoiled with this line.
Honestly...some figures were really not as good as others. Series 1 Miss Piggy, Samuel Arrow, Pepe the King Prawn, Janice, Patrol Bear, and Usher Scooter were rather disappointing in my opinion. Of course in every series there's bound to be a few figures that miss the mark...but the other figures make up for it.
Oh...I forgot to mention the Newsman as another one of my favorites, and he was actually the first Muppet action figure I collected as a kid.