Favorite Cookie Monster Moments

Splurge

Reaction score
Soul H said:
Does anybody happen to know what Cookie Monster was wearing when he sang Cookie Disco? And what did he eat when he ran out of cookies?
Some of his jewelry around his neck, some speakers, microphone, whatever was handy.

I have a fondness for the skit where a woman in a clothing shop (Fran) thought Cookie Monster was a furry blue coat, put him on and walked away. It was an interesting skit because
- he was not the victor in the skit
- this time, he didn't do anything do deserve it.
Poor Cookie.

I also liked Jerry as the snooty store clerk.

Whatever

Reaction score
LOL, I'd love to see that one! Unfortunately, I have no TV, which makes it hard to watch Sesame Street! DVDs save my life, because that way I can watch the Muppets on my computer!

Whatever

Reaction score
I'm a college student! No money, no space no nada. My "roomate" has a TV, but she moved in her boyfriend's dorm room and took the TV. I spend too much time on the Internet anyway LOL!

gregski101

Reaction score
Cookie Disco

I was wondering if anyone has any of these older Cookie Monster skits as an MPG or .mov - in particular, i would love to get Cookie Disco.....assuming the file size is managable - email or Limewire - (Kazaa doesnt work with the Mac!)

mupvisiongirl

Reaction score
Healthy food is by far my favorite! I would sing that at dinner time with the kids that I babysat/nannied for back in college. They loved it, and I think it makes carrots taste better :excited:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I cannot choose... Cookie is a great character. To pick out one one skit out of his entire body of work... too hard...

But I might as well mention a few..

Hey Food. Brilliant Beatles parody by Chris... you can tell he had fun writing (and singing it) the extended version on the Sesame Road CD is one 9of my favorite SS songs of all time. Cookie would have made a great fifth Beatle... not like that Yoko woman...

This season, he wrote a poem... and I will recite

Cookie, Cookie, Cookie........Schnookie!

"That won first prize?"

"You extpecting Imabic pentabular?"

tutter_fan

Reaction score
My favorite thing about cookie is everything about him! He's funny!
Love that rap song (One of the "Letter of the day" skits), I remember seeing the "Me lost me cookie at the disco" skit once or twice!

ME ALISTAIR COOKIE!
Where cookie go?

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
My fave Cooke Monster skit is the Letter of the Day segment with the letter T, and he tried to convince himself it was something other than a cookie so that he wouldn't eat it. He pretended it was a hat. "Sporty yet stylish!"
Lol

Splurge

Reaction score
I liked Cookie's appearance on "What's My Part".