Favorite character

muppetmayhem

Reaction score
Who is the most popular character? Well, we can find out really easy. Reply and tell me who your favorite character is. I will make and update a chart ever so often. I will begin the cart. My favorite character is Gonzo so I will start out the chart with Gonzo as number 1. Beings he's the only one to count for at the moment.

Gonzo: one

Now that he is on the board we all need to wait until somebody else replies and tells me their favorite character. (muppet, fraggle, sesame street, etc.)
okay let's start. :smile:

muppetmayhem

Reaction score
HERE ARE THE STANDINGS!​

1 ANIMAL: One

2 GONZO: One

ANIMAL IS IN THE LEAD!!!​

Technically, it is tied because so far animal and gonzo both hold 1 vote. It is only because The first letter in animal's name is closer to the beggining of the alphabet, rather than G, which is Gonzo's. Who is your favorite Jim Henson creature? Reply, and tell me and I will either add it to the chart or add a vote to the name you have chosen. So... who will it be next? Wouldn't it be great to know that you are best friends with the most popular Jim henson creature.. I am waiting for replies! :smile:

muppetmayhem

Reaction score
HERE ARE THE STANDINGS!

2 FOZZIE: One

3 GONZO: One

ANIMAL IS IN THE LEAD!

Votes are ran on alphabetical basis!​

I am still looking forward to seeing everyone's votes. If you would like to vote just send a reply and I will update the chart with your vote included! Who will it be next? I am waiting! :smile:

muppetmayhem

Reaction score
HERE ARE THE CURRENT STANDINGS!​

2 FOZZIE: One

3 GONZO: One

4 SCOOTER: One

ANIMAL IS IN THE LEAD!

votes based on alphabetical basis​
only when more than one person share the same amount of votes​

Come on people, let's keep voting. Who will the winner be? Let's keep voting and we can find out! Just send a reply of your favorite character and I will add it to the chart or add one to the name of your favorite muppet! :smile:

Xerus

Reaction score
My favorite is Gonzo because of his weird personality, the way he puts himself through painful stunts in the name of art. And how he seems to love pain all the time. And I like his design. The blue fur, the long nose, and that voice of his. And the mystery of what he is has been finally solved.

Gonzo: "I'm an alien!"

muppetmayhem

Reaction score
HERE ARE THE CURRENT STANDINGS!​

1 GONZO: Two

2 ANIMAL: One

3 FOZZIE: One

4 SCOOTER: One

GONZO IS IN THE LEAD!

votes based on alphabetical basis
only when more than one person share the same amount of votes​

Come on people, let's keep voting. Who will the winner be? Let's keep voting and we can find out! Just send a reply of your favorite character and I will add it to the chart or add one to the name of your favorite muppet!