Favorite Brian Henson Character

Scooterforever

Reaction score
Dr. Phil Van Neuter, the best character to come out of Muppets Tonight, IMO. I love, love, loved his cover of Thomas Dolby's "Blinded Me with Science," it was hilarious. He NEEDS to be brought back in the next movie. He always seemed like a somehow more insane Bunsen Honeydew, with a touch of evil as well. I'd like to see a face-off between Neuter and Honeydew, a battle of the mad scientists, with their assistants, Mulch and Beaker, facing off as well (the latter would be a little one-sided, of course).

Hayley B

Reaction score
All I know is Jack Pumpkinhead. So, I'll vote for him.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Well, I didn't know much of Brian until I watched some episodes of Muppets Tonight from YouTube. I will have to go with Nigel, the Director from the show.

When I see all that chaos that Nigel has to deal with, it knid of relates to Brian Henson when he directed movies such as: The Muppet Christmas Carol and Muppet Treasure Island. I wonder how he kept control of the Muppeteers and Muppets on and off the set. Hmmmmm!

Bridget

Reaction score
Nigel, Nigel, Nigel all the way! Sal is also hilarious, love his relationship with Johnny.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Another vote for Jack Punpkinhead. He captured the childlike sweetness of the character as he appeared in Baum's early Oz books.

Pointless factoid: the voice I hear for my OC Janken Fraggle is Brian Henson's Jack. However, because I can't do a voice even remotely similar, when I work him he sounds like Boober. 8^p

cjd874

Reaction score
After seeing the infamous Eggnog sketch from Muppets Tonight, Dr. Phil Van Neuter gets my vote. Sal the bodyguard is a close second, though.

Slackbot

Reaction score
That's bizarre. I've been watching MT lately. (I just got a set, don't ask me how.) One of the skits I just saw today for the first time is that very eggnog skit.