1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Favorite Bear in the Big Blue House song

Discussion in 'Bear in the Big Blue House' started by emberfire, Mar 11, 2008.

1. emberfire

emberfire New Member

I think my fav song would have to be "Music in The Air", but i also like "Friends Forever", mostly because the ending harmoney is so well done.
  2. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

I really don't remember a whole lot of the Bear songs, but I've always really enjoyed "Dear Grandma" where Bear is helping Tutter write a letter to his Grandma Flutter. It's sweet and funny at the same time.
  3. AAO

AAO Member

My favorite is "That's My Name" where Bear and Treelo sing about their names as well as Ojo and Pip and Pop.

"Treelo Treelo Treelo.. That's my name!" It's very cute. Also, "Look At You Now"...

But my all time favorite is of course the Goodbye Song...
  4. emberfire

emberfire New Member

Oh yah... I forgot about the goodbye song. That was a really good song! i also for got about "picture this" and "Imagine that", i love those songs!
  5. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

The Goodbye Song is a classic. May "Luna" RIP.
    Pepe'sgal90 likes this.
  6. emberfire

emberfire New Member

thats sad, she was always my fav charictor
  7. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Well, bear in mind
    :o that all of my knowledge of Bear songs comes from MC Radio. That being said, my favorites are:

Shadow's Lullaby
    Shadow Is Here, (not really a full song I know)
    Surprise
    Dear Gramma, (Grammas are special people.)
    No Harm

And yes, the Good-bye Song is certainly a classic.
  8. Collgoff

Collgoff Well-Known Member

some of my favorite songsBear in the big blue house is called.
    No Harm
    The Bear cha cha cha
    Quiet Time
    Music is all around
    Do your thing
    Just say ow
    Go to bed sleepey head
    Hello Doctor
    Oh what a game
    The Grandma mabo
    You go girl (You go Ojo)
    Home sweet home
  9. DramaQueenMokey

DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member

I think my favorite Bear In The Big Blue House song was "Otter Love" and even though it wasn't really a song per say, but I always loved when Bear would sing "Where Oh Where Is Shadow"
  10. Fersureitsjess

Fersureitsjess Active Member

11. bingboingcutie

bingboingcutie Active Member

Hmm...I'm a big fan of "Picture of Health". Can't stop singing it! I also like "What's in the Mail Today" and "Colors". I think that show had awesome songwriters!!!
  12. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

:cry:What?!! Luna's actress is dead? The Goodbye Song is one of my favorites, and I also like the Bear Cha Cha Cha!
  13. bingboingcutie

I know! :sigh::cry: Que triste.
  14. Dominicboo1

Without Luna the shgow wouldn't have been the same, I can't believe it. I haven't been like this since Dom Deluise's death. By the way oh a lighter note I love the song "Where is Shadow?". My Dad and I used to sing it about my bus driver in Kindergarten. Where oh where oh where is Kelly?
  15. bingboingcutie

I remember hearing that Dom Deluise died and I was heartbroken. Then I went on the "Muppet show guest stars who have died" page on Muppet Wiki and I learned the awful truth...
  16. Dominicboo1

I'll always remember him as Itchy from All Dogs Go To Heaven. He was my favorite voice actor.​
    Collgoff likes this.
  17. JazzyAlphabet

JazzyAlphabet Well-Known Member

The Bear Cha Cha Cha.
  18. vettech28

vettech28 Well-Known Member

I love the Bear Cha Cha Cha, Grandma Mambo, No Harm, all the songs from the Christmas episode, the Otter Dance Rap, Rhythm in the Air and Otter Love.