Favorite B.P. Nichol episode

Princeton

Reaction score
I remember years ago when Carol Bolt (writer of "I Don't Care") passed away, we started a tribute thread for her. So, I figured since MC wasn't around when B.P. Nichol (Kathy Mullen's favorite FR writer) passed, I would start a tribute thread for him. Name your favorite B.P. episode and explain why you picked that one. Here's a list of all his episodes:

-The Garden Plot
-Boober Rock
-The Secret of Convincing John
-The Day the Music Died
-Blanket of Snow, Blanket of Woe
-The Beanbarrow, the Burden, and the Bright Bouquet
-Born to Wander
-The Cavern of Lost Drwams
-A Brush with Jealousy
-The Riddle of Rhyming Rock

Without a doubt, my favorite is "Beanbarrow". I love 'odd couple' shows where two characters of different pesonalities work together and have a better understanding of each other by the end.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
The Riddle of Rhyming Rock. I liked the flashbacks to young Uncle Matt and the Storyteller, and the fraggle who is the guard of the rock (can't recall his name offhand) was pretty cool-looking.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Out of these I'd have to choose Blanket of Snow Blanket of Woe. (That's what I call goombah!)

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
My favorites have to be "The Secret of Convincing John", "The Day the Music Died", and "Born to Wander" (I love Young Matt here).

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
My favorites would be Blanket of Snow, Blanket of Woe, Boober Rock, and the Riddle of Rhyming Rock.