fav muppet?

fluffmuppet

Reaction score
I'd have to say GONZO (of course). I also like Pepe the Prawn, Animal, Floyd Pepper and Janice! Rully!

BorkBork, I could help but notice on your avator, but is that a character mix of Animal, Miss Piggy and Gonzo? That looks neato!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Do I have to pick Just one?

Fozzie, Gonzo, Kermit, Beaker, Dr. Teeth, Janice, ANimal, Floyd, Zoot, Manah Manah, Satler, Waldorf, Piggy, Pepe, Johnny Fiama, Sal, Link Hogthrob, Dr, Strangepork, uh... I'll get back to you on this.:confused:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I can't list them all, because I like them all! I can't choose a favorite. But I'll tell you this:

The only characters I do not like in the entire Muppet cannon are Zoe and Lulu of Sesame Street.

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
I can't list them all, because I like them all! I can't choose a favorite. But I'll tell you this:

The only characters I do not like in the entire Muppet cannon are Zoe and Lulu of Sesame Street.
What's wrong with Zoe? I think she's pretty cute, and they need more female muppets, and Fran Brill does a great job!

MIKEB97

Reaction score
I like Oscar the Grouch, the Count, Ernie, Bert, Cookie Monster, Grover, Big Bird, Snuffy, Kermit, Fozzie, Animal, Pepe, Rizzo, Gonzo, Rowlf, Miss Piggy, Hugga Wugga, Beaker, Bunsen, and the Swedish Chef.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
What's wrong with Zoe? I think she's pretty cute, and they need more female muppets, and Fran Brill does a great job!
I'm not saying I hate her, I just don't get her. Granted, we need more female monsters, and Fran Brill is great. But keep in mind, she has some pretty stong compitition. Besides, I never quite got the character myself, it seems like she was introduced to have Elmo talk to someone. And I like Prarie Dawn much better, any way. Zoe has no real character flaws, so she doesn't have as much joke potential. Prairie however, is so perfect, everything always goes wrong.

beaker

Reaction score
BEAKER
PEPE
DIGIT
SWEDISH CHEF
CLIFFORD

(runners up: Telly, Tutter, and Wembley)

beaker

Reaction score
Sesame needed some BIG changes in character placements, thankfully that came in 1993 with the introduction of great characters like Zoe, Rosita, and Baby Bear. Zoe rocks, so does Grundgetta. We need all the female Muppets they can dish out, as there hardly is any

Crazy Donald

Reaction score
Oh jeez... what a hard question! There are so many I love.

Crazy Harry (or should I say Crazy Donald :smile: ) would have to be my first favorite. I also always had a fascination with all the big monsters, too, like Doglion, Big Mama, Sweetums, Thog, etc...