Farscape season four premiere June 7

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This Friday nigh on Sci-Fi is the premiere of Farscape's season four with the new episode, "Crichton Kicks". With the many twists at the end of season three, we'll find out what was "real" and what was just in Crichton's "mind" in the coming weeks.

Check out D. W. McKim's great summary and critique in this review of Farscape season three.

What would you like to see happen in the next year? What characters and plots do you want to see develop? If you aren't a regular Farscape watcher, will you check out the season premiere? Why or why not?

towels

Reaction score
I watched this...probably the fifth or sixth episode I'd ever seen (I really like the show but Fridays- oy!), and while it was enjoyable (the star trek references were a great touch), I really felt out of the loop. Is there a good place online to get blow by blow details on what happened in prior episodes?
I've never liked the Sci-Fi channel's guides because they don't want to give away anything...

towels

Reaction score
It's not that I didn't like it...it just wasn't a good jumping on point.

I guess I would be a casual viewer and there was a lot of stuff left up in the air. I figure Zhaan died, but I really have no idea why Crichton was all alone (except for an old and dying pilot and one DRD). I guess that is to be expected on season premieres now (most are the second half of a cliff-hanger) but it would be nice to be able to go to some site and see what happened in part one. (Why did everyone leave? Stark, D'argo, Chiana, Aryen, etc.) Sorry, I am sure I'm mangling the spelling of the names.

Actually, now that I think about it...I really was unhappy with the beginning, but mainly because the beard looked VERY fake to me.

Thanks for pointing out the reviews Phillip, they are very well written, but I was looking for more specific episode information. Like a Cliff's Notes to specific episodes. Heh. Farscape for Dummies.
:smile:

AbnormalExpert

Reaction score
Zhaan

I miss Zhaan soooooooooo much. The Episodes now seem to be missing so much without Zhaan. She was my favorite Character, is there any way of knowing if we will see her again?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree Zhaan is a great character because she provided the wisdom and motherly advice that the others turned too.

Unfortunately though, right now it doesn't appear like Virgina Hey's character will be returning any time soon.

Breezergeezer

Reaction score
Hello Phil,

Remember me?? Well I have to say that I would like to see Jool character past come to light and found more about her. I really like finding out about their past and what they gotten hidden. Some deep hidden something they forgotten but come back to hunted them. I would also like to see a few just strange eps we just get you total lost with it all.

Those I don't want to see a whole series (like series 2) where it doesn't know where it's going as I can find that very boring. :frown:

I think Zhaan is going to do a pop up in one of the episode in series 4 as remember what happen to Stark. I don't think she will come back to the show *aren't I a source of wishful thinging* <g> Those I do feel that they should keep bring people back from the grave.....once they die *unless they are Aeryn* they should stay dead.

D'Argo son will come back somewhere you can sort of tell really and it should hopeful be a cool episode but I wonder how good it will be. Kids aren't always good in shows like FARSCAPE and I will like be prove wrong but I know not many people like them.

You could try http://www.farscapeworld.com for more info on FARSCAPE if you miss any eps, you could buy the vhs or dvd. It's cheaper to buy them from the UK than else where I found but it depend really it's up to you. :smile:

Phillip, Do you watch FARSCAPE each week or when it's on?? Also do you watch them in the UK or US??