Farscape Crew Speaks Out to the Fans

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a great video clip from many of the cast and crew of Farscape to the fans who have been helping to spread the word about the new episodes with the hope to keep the show alive...

http://shriftweb.org/sf/

Also check this out. Someone BOUGHT the cover of the next Variety (on streets February 3rd) promoting Farscape. Ads from the fans have also been appearing in USA Today the past few weeks.

http://www.watchfarscape.com/news/article.php?newsid=222

Find out how you can help out too. As Henson fans we ALL need to get involved. Visit www.savefarscape.com.

Chilly Down

Reaction score
This is astounding work. Kudos to everyone involved. Let's hope all this publicity pays off!

DirthNader

Reaction score
I'm a little ashamed. I just saw the first two episodes for the first time yesterday. I love this show. Naturally I've seen a couple of episodes on SciFi, but I saw them out'f sequence and was a little lost. Great show, though. I hope the fans will be rewarded for their efforts.

scarecroe

Reaction score
Did anyone else have a problem playing the .mov? It was encoded with the Indeo codec which won't download automatically in the QuickTime installer on a PC as it doesn't find it on Apple.com's server. And rightly so; if you go looking for it manually, it's only available there for Mac users.

After searching high and low for it and only coming up with dead links, I finally found the Indeo 5 codec, installed it and the video still doesn't play.

I wonder why they'd use such an archaic codec to encode a video file?

Chilly Down

Reaction score
DirthNader: No shame in just discovering the show. We're just glad you did! Let us know what you think of future episodes.

Scarecroe: I had problems playing the video too. The image never changes, and the sound is largely obscured by a weird humming noise (actually, it's not quite humming, but I don't know how else to describe it).