FanFic Library Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
The first round was taken from American Gladiators, but the next round was basically the first stage of Ninja Warrior. That's an unreal tournament. Hardly anyone wins the thing. It's brutal.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Dino and the Beast is done. Not too sure if I'm going to work on FR The Video Game or Skeeter Rock anymore.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanksfor the update. To be honest, I was waiting for Episode 3 of FR to be finished before reviewing/posting some thoughts cause then we'd have seen most of the main Fraggle Five in action. I do think Skeeter Rock came to somewhat of a satisfactory end after Nanny's funeral, at least for your style of writing. If anything, you can always come back to it later and add if your whim is so inclined. I know you're not giving up on RTL what with Volume 4 next week. At any rate, you know I've enjoyed your writings and look forward to whatever you decide to post next.
*Hugs.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Yeah, after she leaves for Fraggle Rock, I kinda ran out of ideas, but that's okay, because like you said, it's a fitting ending anyway. It just lacks "The End" at the end.

Well, if you're waiting on it, I guess I'll finish it, LOL. And, yeah, it's just a few days and RTL vol 4 will be out, so there's no way I'm going to give up on my video game version, LOL.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Okay... So where should Skeeter Rock go, in the main tract or your Short Stories section?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Well, it's the sequel to I'm the One That Won, technically. Put it after that one?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Whew. All I've got, I think, is the RTL thing left, because the FR Video Game fic is done. Yipee!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just added it beside the KH Pangaea one. Congrats, knew you could do it. *Cheers her on to RTL, cause we both wants to get to Volume 4!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Just now noticed you put my fic in the Official List. Yay! I'm officious! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.