FanFic: A Grand Adventure In Life!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
This is a new story, not really connected to my Four Previous stories. This will concern everyone, and the time that pulls at everyone.

:wink:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Prologue

Two humans stood beside an odd-looking car. The older man was tinkering with it, trying to reattach some odd looking piece of machinery back to it.

"Come on, Doc. We've gotta get back to 1985!" He looked around, pacing a bit. The wind was biting and cold, and his jacket didn't keep it out very well. He tapped the car, and looked closely at what Doc was working on.

"We're in the year 2006! This isn't all that bad!" He kept tinkering with the car, which was a very weird looking DeLorean, and he grabbed some trash from a can sitting beside a row of townhouses, when something green grabbed his hand.

"HEY! Get your hands outta my trash ya bum!" The green thing exclaimed at the older man.

"GREAT SCOTT! What is that!?" He peered closer to the thing, and it huffed at him.

"I am a grouch, you crazy looking old man, now get outta my trash, you want some? Go find another trashcan!" He slammed down the trashcan lid, and it became suddenly silent on that small street.

Marty was gripping the car door, staring at it; his eyes bugged out a bit. He knew what...or who that was. "Uh..Doc....I don't think we're in Hill Valley anymore..."

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Chapter One

Doc looked back at Marty, who was staring behind him. He was ready to hop into the DeLorean in a skinny minute. Doc, otherwise known as Doctor Emmett Lathrop Brown, noted scientist and tinkerer of things he shouldn't actually tinker with. He had been to the future, and all the way to the 1880's.

He had never seen anything like this in his life.

"Hi there!" A tall yellow bird exclaimed, while two adults were gently holding onto his hand. They smiled from around the bird's enormous girth, patting him behind them both.

"Hello there, I'm Susan. And this is my husband Gordon. Are you two lost?" The slightly chubby black woman asked Doc Brown.

He stammered, his eyes glued to that huge yellow bird. Marty leapt over the car, and seemed to glare at it. "Yeah...yeah, we're lost! Isn't this Hill Valley?"

Gordon shook his head. "I've never heard of Hill Valley before. It is somewhere in New York?"

"Great Scott! We're in NEW YORK!!?!" Doctor Brown dashed to the car, and sat down, analyzing the readout on the small computer screen. It was broken, and fitzing out. "What year is it?"

Susan stifled a small laugh, and she gently placed her hand on the car, while keeping herself in front of Big Bird. "You're in the year 2006, and this is Sesame Street, New York."

He sat there, and looked around. "So this is the year 2006? Hmm...we've just ended up in a different location, Marty. That shouldn't be so hard to fix!"

A loud noise happened, not a noise; but an action, and that action was the Mr. Fusion part of the car exploding. No one was hurt, but Big Bird was terrifed of the car now, he was trying to hide behind Gordon, which is quite hard to do, when you're a 6-foot tall yellow bird.

Gordon lost his cool calm demenor when the end of the car exploded. He saw Big Bird's expression, and he turned on Doctor Brown. "What in the world is that contraption!? And what are you doing here on our street in the middle of the night!"

Susan grabbed Gordon's arm, and she patted it, looking up at him. "But he's our neighbor, honey. We need to treat him with respect." She was saying that through gritted teeth, she knew they had to keep calm, because they didnt' want to teach Big Bird bad things. He looked over at her, and he grabbed her hand.

"Get Big Bird back to his nest, Susan. I'll make sure our....neighbors....leave with their car intact and fixed up." He smiled towards the two, and watched as Susan walked Big Bird back to his nest.

"I don't think you can help me with the DeLeoran, Mr. Gordon. I'm the only one who knows how to fix it..." He was stammering, watching Gordon. He saw him look from side to side, making sure no children or monsters or the like were around.

"Oh...I said your car will be intact...but I didn't say you two would be!" With that, he picked up both Doc and Marty and carried them down to the end of the street, and he threw them out onto the highway. With a little bit of muster, he also walked back and pushed the car up to the edge of the highway beside where those two were.

"Now I don't want to see you or that car back here on Sesame Street, ever again! You may be our neighbors....but you are our FAR AWAY neighbors that we never get to visit! Got that?!"

Marty stood up, brushing his jacket off. He looked quite angry. "What did WE do?"

"You just about scared poor Big Bird to death that's what you did. And with that stupid car you could have injured him and Susan! Now, if you come back without that car, yeah you can stay, but I definately dont' want to see that....that deathtrap around here anymore."

They both nodded. And they saw the empty expanse of the highway in front of them. The long road of pushing and struggling was up ahead for them then.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Wow! Back to the Future and Sesame Street? What a neat combination! It's really cool! I've only ever seen the first Back to the Future movie, but I still am a fan, so this will be really neat to read. Will it just involve SS or will other Muppets be involved? You know what, I should just sit back and read, I'm sure you will answer that shortly. Anyway, great start, looking forward to more.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
As Beth said... Great start to another vonderful story.

Only nitpick... Big Bird's height. You said "6 foot tall".
6 is Big Bird's age. His height is, as stated by SW, 8 feet and 2 inches.
Although, on an episode where Gina's still trying to become a vet, she measures some kids and then measures Big B at 93 inches. That'd end up making him 7 feet and 9 inches tall.
Oh well, sure hope we get more story as soon as you can make it.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Whoopsie. XD I knew he was 6 years old as well, but I guess I just made him 6 ft tall as well. XD

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
S'okay... Good night guys and gals.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Chapter Two

They finally got the car pushed up off of the hill, and they stood against it. Looking out over the town, it was quite small, but not without it's people. A few stopped and looked at the two men, but other then that, nobody really paid attention to the crazy looking car and the crazy looking old man. Marty leaned against the car, and rifled through his pockets. He found a small slip of paper. Doc was already checking out the town through his biocunclers.

"We're supposed to be in Hill Valley, Marty! You seemed to recoginize that large bird back there. And those people too." He looked over at Marty, and set the specs down on the car's hood. Marty was silent, looking over the small slip of paper. It was actually a folded up letter he had gotten in the mail a while back.

"Uh...yeah. I did recoginize them, Doc. But...they shouldn't be real. None of this should be real. That place, was called Sesame Street. It's supposed to be just a recording lot in New York. Not a real place."

Doc listened to him, and he sat back inside the car, and checked a few readouts. The small computer inside was still busted, but the GPS was still activated. "I see. Apperently we've created a time flux with differential spatial coordinates!"

He stood up suddenly, and waved his hand out towards the small town, and he stopped with his gesture, when he saw in the dimming light of dusk, the muppet theatre's sign light up from bottom to top. He saw a small man, clad in a green jacket walk out from the theatre, followed by a smaller green frog, and a brightly dressed pig.

"Great....scott. What are those?" He was staring at them, through the binoculars again, they didn't notice the car at all, because it was partly hidden behind some shrubbery.

"Uh..." Marty gulped a little, looking back at the letter. "Those are Muppets, Doc."

"Muppets? But...those arn't real! They're fabric and foam, with plasticicne parts and..." He looked back again, gasping. "They're walking...and they can talk! They have no performers!"

"That's because we're not in Hill Valley Doc!" He shoved a letter towards Doc, who started to read it intently.

"Why didn't you tell me this BEFORE we got into the DeLorean! This is probably what caused the spatial time flux!!"

"THE WHAT? What on Earth are you talking about, Doc! English, please!"

"We're not in our dimension, I believe. At least to some degree."

At that point, they heard a soft metallic knocking, they both looked over and saw an orange hand rapping softly on the car's hood.

"You two lost?" The young man...er muppet asked them. The pig parted the bushes, and then ripped two of them away, so they could see them clearly.
"They're weirdoes, Scooter. Just leave them be." Piggy snorted, starting to pull on his jacket's back. He pulled away from her.

"They look like they need help, Miss Piggy. Let's see if we can help them, it's not that safe being out here after dark, you know."

Kermit patted Piggy's arm, and she sighed. "Do you two need any help?" She sounded quite annoyed.

Doc Brown started to shake his head no, until Marty stepped forward, smiling. "Yeah, we could use some help. Know any place we could stay at around here? And a place we could push our car too?"

Piggy opened her eyes a little bit more, she would have raised an eyebrow if she had any. "Push? Your car is broken down?"

"Why yes, um....you know you're quite beautiful for the porcine affilation. If we could get some help pushing this car out of these bushes, that would be greatly appreatiated!" Doc somewhat announced.

Piggy heard 'porcine' and she didnt' realize what he said was a compliment, so she got a bit angry. "What did you call me?"

"I said you're quite beautiful...for a pig." He smiled, not realizing what he said to her, and what it meant. He stepped forward, and extended his hand to her, graciously. He wanted to thank her and her friends for helping them out.

Piggy grabbed his hand, and flipped him over her back quite easily. She stood on his chest, and peered down into the man's shocked face. "Say that again, and you'll get a fist in your face."

"It was a saying...a compliment!!" He was waving his arms, and he grabbed her around her middle, and pushed her off of him. He stood up brushing his lab coat and shirt off, and motioned for Marty. "Goodness, you have got quite a temper, pig."

"That's Miss Piggy to you bub. And...what is your name's anyways?" She stood a little closer to Kermit and Scooter, although she knew she could handle them, she was a little wary of them. That older man just looked way to weird to her.

Marty shrugged a little, and smiled at them. "Uh. I'm Marty. Marty McFly." He got slapped on the back by Doc, who spun him around, to speak with him.

"Are you crazy! You shouldn't use your real name, Marty!"

"Why not! These are muppets! Where we come from, you said it yourself, they aren't real! So, we're probably not in our timeline at all to begin with!!" He was getting a bit flustered, he just wanted to go to sleep somewhere, he was so tired of pushing that car up the slippery icy hill. Doc nodded a bit, and he turned back to them, smiling broadly.

"I'm Doctor Emmett Lathrop Brown. And you are?" He looked at them, still somewhat curious at how they could walk and talk, compared to what little he had seen of them back in their own time.

"I'm Kermit the Frog, this is Miss Piggy, and he's Scooter Grosse. Our boarding house is just a bit away up the street, we could help push your car up there, and we'd just have to leave it in the yard though."

Marty laughed a bit. "That's not a problem at all, we've got a cover for it. Thanks so much for the help, Kermit."

"You're welcome Marty." Kermit smiled, and then all five of them, except for Piggy, who was sitting in the front seat; pushed the car up the hill. Miss Piggy had elected to be the one who steered it while they pushed.

They finally got to the boarding house, and Kermit showed them a guest room that they had. Marty went immediately to sleep, while Doc decided against his own judgement that he would go snoop around the house. He really wondered what was different about them. How they simply were...

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
This is great! I can tell it's going to be quite humorous already! I loved the dialogue between Doc and Miss Piggy, really funny stuff! I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes next!