Fan Mail?

DRT33TH

Reaction score
Hey there! I'm totally new to this forum (nice to meet all of you lovely people, by the way!), and I was hoping I could get a little help from one of you guys out there with something...

I know there's been quite a few of you who have sent fan mail to the Muppeteers in the past few years. I've been trying to muster up the courage to send out a letter with questions and fan art to Bill Barretta (in hopes of getting a letter back or autographed photo... you may be able to guess which Muppet is my favorite out of the ones he plays.... :big_grin:). I wasn't sure if I should be sending it to the Sesame Workshop or Jim Henson Company address! Or is there another address I can send it to and receive something back? I also emailed fanmail@henson.com (I've seen some fans say they've sent inquiries to that address) this afternoon to ask where I should send it... but I don't know if that email even still works!
Any ideas? (P.S., If anyone's curious to see what art I'm sending him, I can always post it here! :wink:)

Edit: Is this the right forum page to post this to? I don't really know how forums work! :embarrassed:

Last edited: