Fan Mail

camilla

Reaction score
I've just been reading this and i'd lve a gonzo autographed photo or Animal or anyone. Do oyu know if they post overseas as i'm in the Uk?

Camilla

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by camilla
I've just been reading this and i'd lve a gonzo autographed photo or Animal or anyone. Do oyu know if they post overseas as i'm in the Uk?

Camilla
it can't hurt to try! or maybe if you had a friend in the states...

Sarah

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I got Frank Oz's autograph a while ago. Also Robin Williams. And a hand-written letter from Carroll Spinney. For some reason, the autographs (although, this DOES NOT APPLY to Carroll Spinney. He hand-wrote it!) unless you meet the puppeteer in person (or actor) it doesn't seem as special. Oh, well.

When you write for autographs, address it (whether by snail mail or e-mail) to the Puppeteer. If you're desperate, write the Muppet.

I also recieved photos (not autographed) of Johnny and Sal, one of Bobo, one of Benjamina Gunn, and a group photo from Muppets Tonight. That was pretty cool.

electricmayhem

Reaction score
I just sent some letters out last monday so I'll be waiting (probably not very patiently) for the responses!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
hmm

i sent mine through e-mail and i don't think it has even been a week and a half!!! i was SOOO happy when mom told me i got something from new york in the mail, i tried to act surprised, but the picture is so awesome, I couldn't help but let a squeal!

Sarah

electricmayhem

Reaction score
That's cool :smile: Maybe I will switch to e-mail if the results come so much quicker! Did you write to someone individually or just to the JHC in general when you emailed?

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
*sigh*

I just wish I could hear back from Kathy... :frown: I wrote her in November of 2001, but have yet to hear anything back (same goes for Jackie, who wrote Steve the exact same month---as we found out later---we didn't even know each other back then! Lol!)...

But now with her overseas, I RULLY doubt the first thing on her mind is, "Oh yeah, I need to write that 'Byron' guy back... :smile: "...

*holds out hope*

I wonder iffin' I should email that "Fanmail" addy Jake posted here and ask 'em the best way to get in touch with Kathy?

:confused:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by electricmayhem
Did you write to someone individually or just to the JHC in general when you emailed?
no i made it really general it was something like love the projects that came out within the last year this is the great year the muppets have had in a while(etc...etc...) then I asked if i could have an signed picture of pepe. i then said it would be neat if Bill Baretta signed it too...

i think that's about all....i might send off for a piggy one next!!!

Sarah

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Mail does get lost. Try writing her again. Maybe she'll respond.

Did you write via e-mail? I've never done that. Think I will. I would love to get an autographed photo of Scooter...

Oh, yeah.

:frown:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
I would love to get an autographed photo of Scooter...

ooh that would be neat to have, too...decisions decisions....