Fan Mail

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey, I havn't got any pictures yet!!! I have written though.

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
It takes a while Bo. Maybee around 3-4 weeks????? I never really count, but it is around that.

Jake

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
and Rob started to break out into Song, Variety Speak, to be exact. Rob even did Yakko's voice for my sister.

*falls over dead* well if it was Tress Rob and Jess i WOULD have died! Ecspecially tress, she sang with weird al, my third obsession. i am so jealous.......ooh

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
man you people have met awesome people, the only person i've met was the guy who invented Peanut Butter Slices, and the guy that made that foam rubber junk at the bottom of playgrounds at Mcdonalds....wow isn't that exciting...I do have Dick Van Dyke's autograph, and Shannon Miller, my brother met her...
My mother also has Ray Romano's autograph

in 7 grade we wrote fan letters for a grade. I think that is an awesome idea. my teacher had three notebooks full of autographs. it was pretty neat...i was going to write to Eric Stuart cause he does a lot of cartoon voices, but i never did....i should try to get a pepe autograph for my best friend for her birthday, she would just die! do they have pepe pictures??? it would be cool if bill baretta signed it too.....does anyone know if they have one?

Sarah

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
sweetness! henson writes back and gives you pictures of the muppets.....i'm going to have to try that!

ryan

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
Do they mail you autographs if you send in email? (Considers doing fanmail while at work.....)

;-) Hill

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
MuppetFreak,
Yes, You can write to them with e-mail. Fanmail@henson.com.

You get your pictures quicker if you do! Be sure to give them your address, I have forgotten many times!

Jake

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
Sweet! If it is a slow news day, that is so what I am doing!

Hill

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
OK, New question:

What does a girl have to do if she wants to contact Karen Prell?

Hill

PS: I sent letters to Frank, Dave, and Steve today... I really hope they send me pics back! I would be so HAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPYYYYYY!!!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by Sir Didymus
Beau,
I just say:

Dear JHC,
My name is ________
I am writing because I really enjoy the Muppets. I was wondering if I could have an autographed photo of_______.

That's basically it. Go ahead and try it. It always works for me!

Jake
you don't do anything more personal???

on the address what do u put in the subject? the person???