Fan Mail

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Emailing is impersonal and just not social-like. Hand write a letter and include a postage paid envelope (9x11) and they'll appreciate that better and you'll get a better response.

Still write to JHC. Write to their main headquarters address on La Brea, not the Fan Mail address.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
They really like that more cool i get right on that. i didnt really know but i think it would make a lot of secnes. thanks.

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
Jerry is giving me no love. I have written him twice (a year apart) with no answer. :-(

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
They're just busy people, I'm sure. Plus, besides some streaks of ill health I think Jerry also has a band he performs with.

superfan

Reaction score
Silly question...?

Would someone kindly hook me up with a link that will provide me with actual addresses that I can write to to request these photos and autographs?

10-Q!

MuppetFan123

Reaction score
Jerry Nelson Success Today

Howdy All..I'm back from a long long exodus away from MC :big_grin:

Today the mail brought me my photos back signed from Jerry Nelson.I received back both my Fraggle Rock photos inscribed to me from Jerry and Gobo as well as a photo I sent to him of him and Floyd.Turn Around time was about a month or so.I sent him a detailed letter about his work and how much I enjoy it as well as including a SASE.Just thought I'd pass this bit of info in to those who have been waiting to hear back from him.

I still have requests currently out to Steve Whitmire,Kevin Clash,David Rudman and Martin Robinson.I'll keep you informed of my updates.

Michael

BlueAM

Reaction score
FINALLY got a reply from the great Mr. Nelson. I sent him two pics of the classic SS Muppets for him to sign, and HE DID!!!!!!

I originally wanted to write to Frank Oz and have him sign those items, but I figured it wouldn't work because of his current schedule.

BlueAM

MuppetFan123

Reaction score
Another Success today !! Hurray !!

Another Success from Sesame Street today !

Today the mail brought me back my SASE.Inside were photos autographed to me from Mr. Martin P. Robinson.I received one photo of Telly,one photo of Snuffy,one of Audrey II and one of Martin and Telly.All of the photos were autographed by Martin and the character he performs with a little phrase on each photo and each personalized.

These photos brightened a horrible day I was having and made it a very Sunny Day (no Pun intended ) :smile:

If you read this thread Mr. Robinson, Thank You Very VERY VERY Much for turning my day around !!!!

Michael

BlueAM

Reaction score
Just wonderin', but can I write to Kevin Clash, Marty Robinson, and Fran Brill at the Sesame Workshop address? I don't know whether I should write to all of them, but I might want to write to one of them.

Thanks for all your help!

BlueAM