Fan Mail

muppetfanmatt

Reaction score
Ya it sounds fun
if you want to get an autographed photo of a muppet do you send it to the performer who does the muppet of just JHC and ask them

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
You can send a letter to the Muppet Performer via JHC Fan Mail address. Since Disney now owns the Muppets, I don't know for sure who you write to.

muppetfanmatt

Reaction score
has it just been happening to me or has anyone else had the henson fanmail email address not be known
i keep getting a message that says the address is not known

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, after a month and a half of waiting, I've gotten mail from Kevin Clash today! I got this great, colorful 8x10 autograph of him and Elmo. Boy this is great, finding an envelope in my mail box with a Jim Henson Company address label on it. This autograph, and address label are definetely going into my Muppet scrapbook!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Is it the one of Kev standing and holding Elmo by the hands? I got that one.

muppetfanmatt

Reaction score
The jim henson company fan mail address in new york is no longer avaliable!
Should i send my letter to the california address :confused:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No, actually, it's the one where he's sitting with his arms folded, and Elmo pearing over his shoulder, and he autographed by both him and Elmo. And if you're talking about the 117 East Street address, it still does work, thats the address I sent my letter in, and the address label on my package today said "The Jim Henson Conmapy 117 East Street New York, NY 10021 USA".

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I used the Henson Fan Mail address. Look in the FAQ's of MC for all the addresses.