Fan Fic "Lost" Muppets Style "Choose your Own Adventure"

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Ok this is How it works i will write a Paragraph or two and at the End there will be two choices on home the story will go

IE: Should the we follow the muppets to get food or to Build Shelter

ok Cast:

Ernie
Bert
Grover
Red
Gobo
Traveling Matt
Mokey
Bunson
Beaker

It was a dark night as the 9 Passagers and crew left on the Prop Plane from LA to fly to Figi. They were to meet up with the others to film "Muppets Go Native". The flight crew check the aisles and all the pre flight procedures. The skies looks clear and they were cleared to take off.

About an hour into the 8 hr flight the stewardess started to hand out the free peanuts and soft drinks. Ernie turned to Bert and said" This is really going to be nice trip Bert. i'm glad Kermit asked us to be a part of this. as they got to the Fraggle Rock gang Mokey was asleep and Red was just bursting out f her seat to get out and get started . As for Gobo and Matt they were pouring over maps of the island. Lastly in the back of the Plane were Bunson and Beaker enjoying the time to relax quiltly on the peaceful flight

This is how this flight went for the first few hours barring the occasional burst of singing out load as Grover listed to his Ipod full of monster songs. but all and all they was no trouble till the his about 1200 miles away and a storm just drove in on them. The Capt. quickly announced that the passagers should buckle up because thay had hit some terbulance and it was unsafe to be unsecured. Now Grover still having his Big earphones on and volume up to 11 did not hear this warning he unlike the other 8 passagers and crew was just bopping around in his seat.The plane falls 100 feet and the lights go off , there is rumblings and Boom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When the Gobo wakes up he looks around and people are screaming and there are people everywhere ( No one is Dead this is PG). Gobo comes to his feet and sees Mokey giving red mouth to mouth. Ernie is wraping his shirt around Grovers head, as Bert is discussing thins with the others. Gobo Walks towards Matt and asks were are we what happed. " Welll to the best of my knowledge the sill creatures in the plane crashed and then disappered. Gobo Looks scared is every one here well it seems the Nine of us survived with just minor injeries except for Red she seems to have sustaned some head thrama she keep passing out. "Keeps, how long have we been here?" asks Gobo Bert Chirps in "to my best guess 6-7 hours".

Bunson and Beaker start to get bert and gobo to rummage thru the plane. Bunson " i think we may be here for a while the walkie talkie is all busted. Gobo what are we going to do about food and shelter. " Well Gobo ae first concern should be Red" just then Mokey cries out i need water she is awake and need substance.

time passes and the group has come to the relaization that they won't be leaving anytime soon until at least the Walkie talkie is fixed. So Gobo a born leader breakes the group into two
the gathers and the builded the groups are Gathers: Gobo, Matt, Ernie, Grover. While the Bulders consist of Mokey, Red, Bet Bunson and Beaker

Qusetion who should we stay with The Builders and Build the Shelter Compass the Land or Go withe The Gathers and hunt for Food and Substance.

( The Majority will decide when i come back to write the next chapter in what to do so vote below)

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
You all can vote which way the story will go

Should we follow the hunters

Should we stay with the Builders

Should i Just give up

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
well noone seems to care so i guess they will just be stuck on the island

thanks rumtar anyway

G-MAN

Reaction score
Hey, I care, and happen to love Lost, I just found this thread, and I'd go with the hunters.