Fan Creations Thread

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------
Thanks guys. Still don't know what its subject thinks. Ah well...

-----------

Vincent L

Reaction score
Inspiration: the rain that rolled in this afternoon

Skies grey
Wind blows
Clouds roll
Thermometer lows

Drops from heaven
Falling down
Thousands of them
To the ground

Flying midair
Dancing around
On a lake
Joyful sound

Skies bright
Wind slows
Sun is out
Rainbow shows

theSHE124

Reaction score
Project Revision Profile: Zesty

See my profile picture? He was the first Fraggle I made up myself. It's an inspiration of various others. The way I see it, Fraggle colors have a specific pattern: One for hair and B'loovis, one for fur and tail, and one for the rest, skin presumably. It's a crucial factor for Sammy as she can turn into a Fraggle and back. I have come across some exceptions, but I'll discuss that later. Anyway, I knew that Zesty would be a good name for any Fraggle:

Full name: Zesty Fraggle
Colors: Blue, Orange, Lavender purple (Orange Clan)
Dream: to go on adventures, and hopefully find his long-lost grandfather.

And I so did not stop with Zesty...

Hubert

Reaction score
Very nice poem, Vincent. I really like the nature scenes you captured and the simplicity of it all.

My one nitpick is that though I like the line "thermometer lows" for its descriptive(ish) elements, it just doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the poem due to its high number of syllables. I'd have gone with something like "mercury lows"

But overall, very nice.

Vincent L

Reaction score
My one nitpick is that though I like the line "thermometer lows" for its descriptive(ish) elements, it just doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the poem due to its high number of syllables. I'd have gone with something like "mercury lows"
Thanks for the tip! I did have some problem with that line.

Constructive criticism and tips. I love it!

Hubert

Reaction score
Brilliant yet again! So much to love in that poem, from the wonderful idea to continue a thought between two lines to the prepositional phrases. Bravo!

theSHE124

Reaction score
Project Revision Profile: Ira

I once checked in Fraggle fanatic blogs concerning about what they wanted to see for the upcoming movie. Apparently, they were not thrilled about an idea to have a real human as a central character as it could damaged the integrity of the original Muppets. So, I figured Sammy would need to be with a new team of Fraggles, including one I named after a friend of my parents:

Full Name: Ira Fraggle
Colors: Brown, Gray, Simpson Yellow (Yellow Clan)
Dream: to invent tools for the better of his home, the Tribe of Unity.

He's really reluctant when his friends drag him into crazy adventures. As if it wasn't unfortunate enough, he has a rather strange roommate...

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
Glad to see this is doing so well! Thanks for renaming it, whoever renamed it!