Fan art

Nasubionna

Reaction score
I always pictured Link as being into every possible '70s fashion disaster
YES! **cackles maniacally** This put a huuuuge smile on my face after a really rotten day, so thank you! This is so hilarious.... I also dig your choices of his wardrobe (I am especially tickled by his shoes for some reason!) and van outfitting. Thank you!!!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------------
Glad you guys like; was fun to draw. He's such a...er, pig! :news:

For Ed's benefit: the drawing is of Link seated casually just inside a tricked-out van a' la 1975 or so; he has one eyebrow quirked up and is patting the mattress just inside the Love Van as an invitation. I dressed him in white bellbottoms and a pale blue open-collared shirt with wide lapels, so the ugly huge gold medallions as well as his abundant hog hair are visible. He has on white disco loafers and a sparkly belt buckle with the Playhog pig (think of the Bunny...just a pig head instead). The walls of the van, including its open side doors, are thickly tufted and padded in red plush. Shag carpet covers the van floor. A lava lamp on a tackly little mod plastic table sit to the right, just behind the driver's chair, and most of the interior is filled by a large mattress upon which fluffy pillows (one shaped like a pink heart) recline. A beaded curtain separates the mattress from the rest of the interior, and a disco ball adds sparkle to the love-pad. I threw in every cliche I could think of (and actually draw).
-----------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info Kris.
*Laughs... Cue the intro music now, Link Hogthrob, International Pig of Mystery.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------------
Bow chikka bow bow....

Mitchell on tha cornah!
---------------

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------------
Starring Sandy Duncan as Marsha Brady?

----------------

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
Aw, he looks all determined and heroic...hold that thought while the director readies the large falling cow...

Thank you!!!! :news: I love the pose especially!
-----------------