1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Fan art

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Fan Art' started by Muppetaz, Apr 7, 2011.

1. miss kermie Well-Known Member

1, LOL, and Two, Sure!

[IMG]

Did it work this time?
  2. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

----------------
    Nope. Are you posting the picture's URL?

---------------
  3. miss kermie Well-Known Member

Yeah, i clicked picture, then I put the URL in there, then I clicked on the pic, and clicked insert Link, and put the URL in again.
  4. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

--------------
    Eh well. Maybe it's just Chrome having a hissy.

------------
  5. miss kermie Well-Known Member

Probably. I'll just reply to my pic, and then you can try again.
  6. Slackbot Well-Known Member

The image isn't showing because you're inserting the link to the whole DeviantArt page, not just the image. You can't insert one HTML document into another like that. The way to get the image to show is to right-click on the picture, get the URL of the picture and not the page it's on, and then use that URL when you click on the picture icon.
  7. miss kermie Well-Known Member

Oh...

Well I just tried, and it didn't work. Oh well.
  8. Muppetaz Member

[IMG]
    I tried making a picture of Gonzo on my computer, I think it turned out prety good. :concern:
    ilovemusic likes this.
  9. Amanda Taylor Active Member

10. miss kermie Well-Known Member

11. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

-----------------
    Fozzie as Luigi...now that's funny.

"K-k-k-kermiiiiiitt!"
    -----------
  12. Amanda Taylor Active Member

ilovemusic likes this.
  13. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

--------------
    My half of a really challenging art trade with Nasubionna. It's...Dancing with the Boars! Two seconds before total dancetastrophe...

[IMG]
  14. miss kermie Well-Known Member

Heh heh, you know what really makes me laugh? Out of the both of them, Piggy actually looks like the klutz! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!
  15. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

------------
    :mad: One cannot blame moi for that knucklehead's utter inability to comprehend basic dance concepts -- especially counterbalance!

-----------
    Nasubionna and miss kermie like this.
  16. The Count Moderator

You had to post this today, after Greenie's paying off of his annual bracket wager bet this morning, where he danced to a band playing La Vida Loca on Mike & Mike on ESPN2. *Teebos laughing.
  17. miss kermie Well-Known Member

18. Amanda Taylor Active Member

19. bandit Well-Known Member

Oh! Well done. Looks good, kiddo!
  20. miss kermie Well-Known Member

bandit likes this.