1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Fan art of Fozzie Bear

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Twirlerena, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Twirlerena

Twirlerena New Member

2. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

OMG, I remember favoriting this.
    *Bows down*
  3. Twirlerena

Twirlerena New Member

You did! lol
    Yeah, I decided to put it on here. I really love Fozzie, (I have a crush on him)
  4. miss kermie

I LOVE FOZZIE!
    I HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM TOO!!!

One day, I will fight over him in a fanfic I write mayhaps you will be my competition.
  5. Twirlerena

Twirlerena New Member

Let's just remember he's a fictional character, the one great thing about fictional characters is that we can all dream of them being with us together. We don't even have to fight over them. We could just ignore each other. lol
  6. miss kermie

Oh yeah!
    I take it all back. :D
  7. Twirlerena

Twirlerena New Member

I'm glad for that. Thank you!
  8. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Very nice fan art. I like it a lot.

My only minor issue is that Fozzie's body seems a bit large for his head, but other than that, the colors, the design, the rubber chicken, everything is perfect.
  9. bouncingbabyfig

bouncingbabyfig Well-Known Member

Great! Now which team to choose, Team jaz, or team Twirlerena? Hmmm. I think I'll take the Once-ler for my crush...along with every other fangirl in the world. *Sigh* So much competition.... Nice work, btw.
    miss kermie likes this.
  10. miss kermie

Pick team Jaz! :p
    bouncingbabyfig likes this.
  11. Twirlerena

Twirlerena New Member

I know it's not perfect, that's why I hope I'll get better at drawing him in future fan art.
  12. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

And please be sure to post any future drawings of him. I'd love to see how your Fozzie progresses over time.
  13. Twirlerena

Twirlerena New Member

Thank you!
  14. Twirlerena

Twirlerena New Member

So, I don't know if you remember me. We had talked on my topic of my Fozzie fan art. I just want to tell you that...I don't love Fozzie anymore if that makes you feel any better. Sorry, if that upset you before.

I was looking through my threads I created of my fan art and notice the comments on them and thought I should tell you that, to make you feel better and not have to worry about me anymore. I have an interest in another fictional character now. So, bye!