Family Reunion

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Miss Kermie! You got a point. If you are saying, "Let there be more choas!" Oh, the chaos will continue. BTW: I believe chaos runs into all kinds of families..

mo

Reaction score
thank you, It's really good! I love chaos especially muppet kind!

Misskermie

Reaction score
Chapter Nine- Make that three problems...

With Mo occupied, Jaz terrified, and Poogy... Homicide...Al, there was way too much chaos. On the bright side, with Poogy occupied by Mo, Jaz could sneak out of the kitchen and into the basement, so she could answer the door, without being spotted by Poogy.
So anyways, Mo, was asking Poogy a few questions.
"Hi there Miss Poogy..." Mo smiled.
Poogy glared for only a second, then finally said something. It wasn't understandable however...
"So... What can you tell me about Kermoot...?"
Poogy stared at her.
"He likes me. And it's wierd. End of story." Poogy seemed to be avoiding the topic at hand.
"Have you ever had the same feeling towards him...?" Mo asked, hopefully.
"Ummmm..." Poogy avoided eye contact.
In Mo's mind, she was shocked. Ummmm...? No "Get out my face"? That's a bit suspicious...
"Well... No... I haven't... Wh-Why are you asking anyway...?" Poogy was now very upset.
Mo told her nothing and walked outside, and Poogy chased her, demanding answers.

Later on, there was a knock at the door. Jaz, happy to see Poogy wasn't in the living room, gladly answered the door.
As soon as she did, she slammed it.
"Jaz, who was that?" Piggy asked.
"Nobody! N-No one at all!" Jaz scurried off, as the same knock re-appeared.
"Well someone was at the door Jaz!" Piggy answered the door, and it was bad news for Jaz.
"It's-a-me! Mario!"
"A-And Luigi!"
"And Peach!"
"And Daisy!"
"Yoshi Yoshi!"
It was the Mario gang!
Jaz ran up to the door, and slammed it again.
"Jaz, what's the matter with you?"
Piggy opened the door again.
"Hey Jaz, good to see you again!" Luigi hugged her tightly, as Fozzie made it to the front door.
"Jaz, you know these guys... In REAL life...?" Piggy asked.
"Uh-huh... By the way, what are you guys doing here?" Jaz asked, half-way pushing them out the door.
"We're here for the reunion Jaz." Peach explained.
Fozzie and Piggy exchanged looks.
"You're here for the what now?" Jaz asked.
"The reunion dilweed, now get out of our way!" Daisy yelled.
(I think we've found another Spamela!)
Fozzie was confused. Jaz's family was the Mario gang...?
Piggy crossed her arms. One, NO ONE calls her a dilweed, and two, how exactly are they related to anyone...?
"How are you related?" Piggy asked.
"Yoshi yoshi yoshi yoshi!"
"What did he say?" Fozzie asked.
"He said he was Lenny the Lizard's cousin." Translated Jaz.
The whole thing was so wierd.
The Mario's invited themselves in, as Jaz twitched, and twitched, and twitched, and then Piggy slapped her to get her to stop. "Jaz, get a hold of yourself! What's wrong?"
Jaz finally sat down and told her the truth.
"All of you took their places, and I don't know how they'll take it. I mean, you took Peach's place, Fozzie took Luigi's place, Kermit took Mario's place, and Gonzo took Yoshi's place!" Jaz sighed. And Fozzie stood there, amazed at how fast she said that. Piggy only crossed her arms.
"They're only game characters, they shouldn't have any feelings!" Piggy smiled, and walked off, hopefully not to Daisy. Jaz shrugged. Only because Piggy was right...
Wait, she was right?
Sheesh...

Meanwhile, Kermoot was outside where he could see Poogy chasing Mo. He smiled. Which he wasn't sure if it was because Mo was avoiding obstacles, and Poogy was going right through them, or because he was watching the love of his life run around.
(Just so we're clear, the love of his life is Poogy, not Mo. :smile:)
Mo just ran into the sprinklers, and so did Miss Poogy, causing them both to be soaked. Then Mo got an idea.
"Hey Poogy, since you like running into stuff, run into this!" Mo slid down the slip n' slide that was set up for Robin, and Poogy... put the slip, in slip n' slide. She was trying to slide down on her feet, but apparently, that wasn't a very good idea. What she didn't know, was that at the end of the slipping slide, was a garden of tulips. That was a flower that Poogy was deathly allergic to. Poogy had no control of herself, so she was, to put it simply, Screwed, PWN3D, and done for..... Or at least, not if Kermoot had anything to do about it. Kermoot knew she was allergic to them, so he sprung into action. Literally. He jumped over to the slip n' slide, and pulled Poogy off before she could reached the tulips. Poogy landed safely in his arms.
"Hi there goregeous." Kermoot smiled.
Poogy pushed him away.
"You're lucky you saved my life, or I would stab the living daylights outta you." Poogy mumbled, walking in the house as Kermoot followed.
"Well it's the least I could do after letting me fall in love with you." Kermoot hugged her from behind.
"You have five seconds before I seriously hurt you." Poogy growled. "It's worth it." Kermoot sighed.
Mo was watching from behind the couch, and was so wierded out by a toad/hog interspecies romance. Then again, wierder than that, was human/bear, frog/pig, and chicken/whatever...
ANYway...
"It has now been 4 seconds, I suggest you let go." Poogy growled. "It's still worth it." Kermoot remained snuggled up to her, and Mo could've been mistaken, but she swore she saw slight blushing on Poogy's face.
"Kermoot, LET GO!" Poogy yelled. Kermoot did as instructed. Kermoot knew how to push her buttons, and how hard you should push 'em. Which, pushing too far, could get you stabbed. As Kermoot let go, Poogy walked off, and Mo came out of hiding. "I think I saw her blush." Mo smiled.
Kermoot smiled too. "That's 'cause I'm a chick magnet."
Mo looked at him skeptically. "Uh-huh... Sure you are..."

Later on, Miss Piggy was setting the table. This time, without being asked. "Hey there Princess..."
Piggy giggled. It sounded like something Kermit would say when he was in the mood to be flirty. But it wasn't his voice.
Piggy turned around, and no one was there.
At least, that's what she thought before she was bagged from behind. "Hey! Lemme go!" Piggy mumbled from inside.
Luckily, Luigi saw the whole thing, and ran into the living room, where some of his friends were, along with some of Jaz's friends.
"Jaz! Piggy's b-been kiddnapped by Magikoopas!"
Jaz jumped up of the couch.
"Magikoopas? Why would they take...?"
"I think they mistook her for the princess."
"I told her not to wear pink with Peach in the same house. Peach could be her human twin." Jaz chuckled.
Overhearing the problem, Fozzie, Kermit, Yoshi, and Daisy agree to help. "Ok, so we have a team." Jaz smiled.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Chapter Ten- Pairing Poogy, Protecting Piggy

Mo was having a harder time than she thought getting Kermoot with Miss Poogy.
Poogy's anti-romantic, Kermoot's too suggestive... It's impossible. But then again... She thought of all those romances she knows that didn't seem like they'd work.
A suggestive pig and a semi-romantic frog,
A gamer geek, and a cowardly comedian,
A chicken with a daredevil of an unknown alien race,
A beautiful actress paired with a yuck named Justin Bieber...
All seemed impossible. But look at them now! If all those couples lived, so can they. Mo ran over to Poogy, and on the way, she grabbed Kermoot.
"Please go on a date with him." Mo begged.
"No."
"Give me one good reason why you shouldn't." Mo smirked.
Poogy was silent. "Fine. Fine, ok? I'll go on a date with him."
Kermoot silently rejoiced.
"Alright, get in your best dress! Kermoot, in your suit!" Mo smiled. It's about time she got that to work. Now she needs to make sure the date goes alright...

Meanwhile, Jaz, Luigi, and the rest of the team were walking to the cement factory, because that's what Jaz's Koopa radar says. (Don't ask why she has one.)
And things get a bit awkward on the way there.
"So, Luigi, me and you have a lot in common, huh?" Fozzie chuckled. "Oh yea! We're both afraid of ghosts, we're both brothers to the hero, and we're both... boys..." Luigi chuckled.
Fozzie smiled.
"Yeah! Wh-What role did you play in Jaz's family anyway?"
"Oh, I was her boyfriend."
Jaz facepalmed, because she was afraid of this.
"Oh... Ok..." Fozzie stayed silent for the rest of the way.

Meanwhile, Mo was waiting downstairs with Kermoot. They were waiting for Miss Poogy to come down, and when she did, they were both surprised.
Miss Poogy came down wearing an all black strapless dress, with a skull necklace, and elbow length gloves, made from nets. It wouldn't work for most people, but the look really fitted Poogy very well.
"Wow Poogy, you look beautiful..." Kermoot was blushing in her presence. Poogy's heart jumped, at something she never heard before. Her own mother, who loved her very much, never even called her beautiful. So by Kermoot's surprise, and her own, she softly said thank you.
Mo, knowing that if this all went well, she'd be able to save Jaz, just calmly smiled, hoping it wasn't false romance.

The gang made it up to the gate, and Fozzie tried to climb over it, but got zapped.
"That doesn't even make sense!" Jaz yelled.
"Yoshi?"
"Because it's not even an electric fence."
"You're right. It's an electric gate." Said Daisy.
Jaz rolled her eyes, and went to see if Fozzie was alright. He fur was more burnt orange than it should've been, but he was fine for the most part.
"Well how do we get over the fence now?" Kermit asked.
"I have an idea!" Luigi got some super stars out his pocket, and threw one at each of them, causing them all to be invincible.
"Now hurry, these things are temperary!" Everyone climbed over the gate, with no problem.
"Gee Luigi, that was smart!" Jaz smiled.
"She never called me smart..." Fozzie mumbled.
"Sheesh..." Kermit sighed.

While that went on, Mo played chauffer, and drove Kermoot and Miss Poogy somewhere, that had a romantic atmosphere. She wasn't sure of the location, but when she arrived there, she'd know.
Luckily, the two Moopets in the backseat were enjoying the ride, and not trying to rush her.
Poogy was calmly looking out the window, as Kermoot gazed at her. She was beautiful, fancy dress, or not, but he felt like today, she dressed especially for him. Which was nice.
Poogy hoped that there would be some good in this "date". She would admit that she was nervous. She hasn't been with anyone since her heart was broken.
That, however, is a whole other story, and she'd never go into detail with it.
"OK! We're here!" Mo smiled, happy that she finally picked a location. Kermoot looked outside the window, and saw a field of grass, and flowers. It was like a meadow.
"Zis good?" Mo asked.
Kermoot nodded, as he got out the car, and opened the door for Miss Poogy.

Finally, the gang reached Bowser, and there was Piggy, tied up, about to break the rope with her muscles.
"Well, we walked in just in time for action..." Kermit sighed.
Bowser blew fire, as Piggy pounced on him, and attempted to choke him. Bowser flew out of the building on his Koopa copter to avoid further pains, and the gang thought it was over. "Coward." Piggy growled.
"Well, Let's-a-go!" Luigi led the group outside, where the entire Koopa clan was there, waiting for them.
"Well, looks like SOMEONE should've used copter helmets instead of super stars for the gate, huh?" Fozzie frowned.
"Copter helmets! Thanks for reminding me!" Luigi threw down three, and took one for himself. Daisy and Jaz grabbed on as he started to take off. Fozzie had to fly with Yoshi, and Kermit was flying with Piggy. They should be safe now. Minions do mostly nothing without their leader.

Poogy sat in a little patch of petunias, and she smelled one... And then sneezed. "Stupid flower."
Kermoot chuckled. "It's only pollen."
"Well I hate both." Poogy snapped.
Kermoot frowned. The sound of her yelling reminded him of an incident from the past, and now that they were all alone, with no one to change the subject, his feelings actually showed.
Noticing, Poogy put a hand on his, much to Kermoot's surprise. "What's wrong...?" Poogy asked. By the sound of her voice, you could tell that she tried hard to be sincere.
"Nothin'... I'm... I'm a little chilly." Kermoot lied, turning so his back faced her. Poogy wrapped her arms around him.
Kermoot blushed, surprised by her actions.
"Are you warm now?" Poogy asked.
Kermoot nodded, and even managed a small smile.
It wasn't normal for Poogy to be so nice, but he was enjoying it while he could. Poogy was just being nice. Sure, he's a Moopet, and she's a lady, you know the story, but... For the most part, she wanted to leave before they went too far.
But enough about them....

Luigi, and the gang arrived back at the Muppet house.

Ok, now back to them. (LOL)
Poogy eventually stopped holding him. But Kermoot ended up holding her... It made things very awkward.
Poogy sat there... Until Kermoot started to lean in... And you know what that means...

I'm cutting you off there.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I apologize for not replying earlier but oh my gonzo I am getting intrigued with this fanfic. More please!

Misskermie

Reaction score
Chapter Eleven- It was all a lie...

Before Kermoot could press his lips to hers, Poogy smacked him. She didn't mean to. It was just reflexes.
"What was that for?!" Kermoot asked.
Poogy was speechless. She didn't know what to do, or what to say. "I... Don't... Know..." Poogy blushed.
Kermoot smiled in the end.
Poogy couldn't understand why.
"Why are you smi-" Poogy was cut off with a kiss.
Kermoot got what he wanted.
Poogy got what she didn't know she wanted.
Mo smiled. "Bingo..." She whispered.

Meanwhile, at the Muppet house, there was a knock at the door. Jaz answered it of course. An elderly man stood at the door. He was tall, he wore glasses, and he had a mustache. And he sounded a little bit like Fozzie.
Ms. Lee stared in shock.
And Piggy did too.
"Daddy...?" Piggy whispered.
"Piggy, do you know this guy?" Jaz asked.
Piggy shook her head.
"I remember him. I saw him in photos... He's my father..."
"I thought your dad was dead..." Jaz frowned.
Piggy glared at her mother.
"That's what I thought!" She yelled.
Ms. Lee wasn't sure of what she should do now.
"That's not your father Piggy Lee. Your father passed."
Piggy shook her head.
"No, I look at his picture everyday before I go to work mother, it's him! I remember his face! I remember it well! And that only means you lied to me when you said he died in a tractor accident!" Piggy yelled, with tears in her eyes.
Ms. Lee began to break out in a sweat.
"No! It's not him!" Ms. Lee cried.
The man entered the house.
"Piggy it is me. And I can prove it."
Ms. Lee covered Piggy's ears. "No, don't tell her!"
Piggy pushed her mother away.
"Prove it."
The man sat on the couch.
"My name is Frank. When you were little, you had a severe mental condition. I took you to the doctor to get a chemical injected into your brain when you were only a year old. With that chemical, you could walk and talk with no help from me and your mother. Every night, I would tuck you in, and tell you the story of Cinderella. And you always said, one day my-"
"Prince will come too daddy..." Piggy recited.
"It is you!" Piggy hugged him tightly.
"Why did you leave when I was two?"
Frank glared at Ms. Lee, who broke out in a sweat.
"Ask your mother."
Piggy then glared along with her father. She expected answers.
Ms. Lee fell on the ground and cried.
"I didn't want you to hate me... I... I told him to leave..."
Piggy began to cry. So many questions flew inside her head. Too many of them did. So many, that she screamed.
"WHY!?!" The word, that headed her questions.
"Well..."

(Flashback!)

Piggy was outside playing with her sister, Porky.
Piggy was only three years old, and Porky was four.
Inside was their mother and father.
"Marissa, our budget is tight this month. What are we going to do?" Frank asked.
Marissa shrugged. She was jobless, and refused to get one.
"I don't know, work harder, ask for a raise!" She suggested.
Frank glared at her. He knew what she was doing behind his back, and that it caused her to be rich.
"Why don't you ask your boyfriend for money?" He asked.
Busted.
Marissa had a wandering eye for men, and she knew he knew now.
"I would, but he's busy making more money."
"How could you cheat on me, and do nothing for our kids? You have no job, and you're using me for the money, we're through. I'm taking the kids." Frank was just about to leave, when Marissa grabbed him. "No you aren't. They're going to stay here with someone who can take care of two girls. What's a man know about women?" Unfortunately, she proved an excellent point. Frank had to leave in silence. And Marissa watched him to make sure he said nothing to the children.

LATER THAT DAY...

Piggy and Porky were just about tired and ready for dinner. Piggy was at least. Porky however was so thin, and not as interested in eating, unlike her sister, who was a little plump and always ready for a meal.
"I wonder what mother made for us." Piggy wondered.
"It's a mystery. I just know that dad probably bought us icecream. He always makes sure we have something sweet..." Said Porky.
"Like chocolate!" Piggy smiled.
As the girls opened the front door, they saw that their father was not present.
"Mother, where is daddy?" Piggy asked.
Marissa was furious at her daughter for simply mentioning him, and smacked her across the face.
"He's dead! The tractor ran him over!" She yelled.
Piggy ran upstairs to her room and cried, as Porky cried next to her mother.
Piggy had nothing left in the world now...

(Flashback, over!)

Piggy was very upset. Her whole life, without her father...
All because of her mother...
Shooooooooooot...
"Get out..." Piggy whispered.
"Wh-What?" Ms. Lee asked.
"GET OUT!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN!!!"
Ms. Lee did as instructed. She prompty left the house.
Piggy stood by her father, who was very surprised by her outburst.
Then there was a knock at the door. Jaz answered it again.
A blonde pig who was quite thin appeared.
"Piggy!"
Piggy turned around.
"Porky...?"
Yes, it was Miss Piggy's sister, Porky.
Piggy hugged her tightly.
"I've haven't seen you since we were little... Where'd you go?" Piggy asked. "I heard you ran away..."
Porky looked at her very curiously... But then she remembered that their Mother was a certifiable liar.
"I never ran away... Well, I did, but not because I wanted to."
"Then why...?" Jaz asked, butting into a sisterly moment.
(Because that's just how she rolls! :big_grin:)
Honestly, seeing how her father was already there, Porky wasn't sure if she wanted to talk about where and why she'd gone. It was just too much heartbreak, and too much sadness. But Piggy was her little sister, and she deserved to know. "Well... I was snooping around in the kitchen, looking for some cookies one day, and I overheard mom on the phone with dad... And she didn't want me to tell you, so... She removed me far from the premises." Porky explained.
Piggy felt like the sun went out.
Without her sister...
Without her father...
All over one little lie...
Piggy left the room. Specifically upstairs to her own room.
After she went upstairs, Poogy, Mo, and Kermoot entered the room. Poogy was embarrassed, because she was in a dress, and Kermoot was in a tux. Which one could only assumne that they went on a date.
However, you know what they say.
Assuming only makes a... A... A donkey of yourself...
Anyhoot, the couple scrambled to Jaz's room, and Mo just kept a wide smile on her face, and sat on the couch.
"Y'know, if this were TV, I'd be saying, we'll be right back after these messages!" Fozzie chiuckled.
"Fozzie!" Jaz giggled.

And this is where we take our comercial break. :smile:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Miss Piggy's father is Frank Oz? Oh my gosh! Miss Kermie, I can't believe you put Frank Oz in this story. You are one smart author you are.

mo

Reaction score
I love this story! I like how piggy has a sister, all have is a bunch of brothers :stick_out_tongue:
but since your my muppet sister in a weird fan ficy way!:smile:

Misskermie

Reaction score
THIS STORY IS NOT DEAD!

:smile: Imagine that.

Chapter Twelve- Meet our next problem...

Ok, so we have Moopets dating, Jaz's life in danger, Piggy's life being a lie, and Spamela's still a jerk...

What else could possibly go wrong?

You'll see.

The next family that comes through the door, will be that of Gregory the chicken... Who's dead... (I blame Hubert...)

Gregory was Camilla's brother. So... Bring in Camilla's family.

Jaz opened the door, and three chickens came in.

"Alright, who ordered the chicken?" Jaz asked.

The hen pecked at her shin.

"Ow! It was joke! Sheesh... I guess the yolks on me!"

(Get it? Cuz, Cuz Chickens lay eggs...?)

That time, the rooster pecked her.

"Ok, ok, I'll leave the jokes to the bear! Sheesh!" Jaz walked into the kitchen, where Gonzo and Camilla were.

"Hey Camilla, there's some chickens out in the living room. Any chance you're related?" Jaz asked. Camilla peeked out the kitchen, and saw very familiar faces.

Camilla shook her head, and ran away with a clearly understandable, "Uh-unh!"

Gonzo ran after her.

Yet again, Jaz was confused.

Once Gonzo caught up with Camilla, he put his arm around her like he usually did in times of pity, sadness, or those other times where he needed someone to love.

"What's the matter?" Gonzo asked.

Camilla looked away.

"C'mon chicky baby... You can tell me..." Gonzo smiled.

Since he asked so very nicely, Camilla did tell him. Boy did she ever... I mean seriously, if we didn't already misunderstand her, we'd need a censor bar for that mouth!

(Errrr.... Beak I mean...)

"WHAT!?!? Are you serious? Those were your parents, and you think they'll hate me? Au Contraire my dear chicken! I am very lovable! Just ask my fan base." Gonzo chuckled.

Camilla smiled the best she could.

(She's a chicken you know.)

"It'll be alright, I promise!" Gonzo kissed her, and went back inside.

So, in the meantime, let's show what happened while that little conversation went on.

"Yo Jaz."

Jaz looked over her shoulder to find Miss Poogy lurking over her. "ZOINKS! Uhhhhh.... H-Hi Miss Poogy!" Jaz was clearly terrified. Yeah...

"I just came to tell you that... You ain't the target for da Moopets no more." Poogy nodded and walked off.

After Jaz was certain that she was gone, she did a backflip.

(Keep in mind, Jaz is not athletically inclined.)

"I'M FREEEEEEE!!!"

And then she ran up to Fozzie and gave him a big kiss.

"Fozzie, your sister is the best person in the world right now, because I'm freeeeeee!" Jaz smiled.

Wierded out, but happy, Fozzie slowly backs up, and falls down the stairs to the basement.

"Oh! Fozzie! I'm comin' sweetie!" Jaz ran down the stairs.

Back to the alien loving chicken and the chicken loving alien.

Gonzo and Camilla went back into the living room.

Camilla said a few words to her parents. Assume it was an introduction. Then her parents said a few words to her.

Then Camilla threw a fit, and Gonzo began to frown.

Then Camilla's parents dragged her outside as Gonzo dropped to his knees. At that moment, Kermit came in, drinking coffee. (He needs rehab for coffee, man.)

"What's wrong Gonzo?" Kermit asked.

"Camilla parents think I'm too wierd for her, so they're taking her away from me... Forever..." Gonzo almost cried.

Kermit frowned, and gave him a reassuring pat on the back.

"I'm sure everything will be fine." Kermit forced a smile, but Gonzo was still forced to frown.

"No Kermit, everything won't be fine. You know Camilla means the world to me! If I lose her forever, I won't know how to live with myself! I know you know how that feels Kermit!"

Kermit frowned a bit. He did know how that felt. He and Miss Piggy had been seperated for ten years, with heartbreak and anger. And Kermit knew that Gonzo shouldn't have to go through that pain and agony. While Kermit deserved it for his rudeness toward Miss Piggy, Gonzo has done nothing to Camilla to deserve seperation from the one he loves.

"I'll see what I can do to help." Kermit said.

Gonzo shook his head.

"There's nothing you can do Kermit. She's gone, and I don't know where she's gone to! It's over..." Gonzo sighed.

Meanwhilez, let's catch up with the Moopet lovers.

Poogy was sitting outside next to Kermoot. They were sitting on the grass, far away from the tulip garden.

"So, uh, Poogy... I.... I had something to ask you..."

Poogy directed her full attention toward him.

"Uhhhh... Do... Do you want to make it official...?"

"Make what official?"

"U-Us...?"

Poogy was now a rosy red...

"You mean like... Me bein' ya galfriend...?"

Kermoot slowly nodded, while a light blush appeared on his face. Poogy scooted a way a bit, tucking her chin between her knees. "I... Um... I uh..."

CUT OFF!!!

Is Fozzie alright?

(Has he ever been?)

If not, does Jaz know how to administer first aid?

(I will tell you, I don't know first aid. I cryed at CPR class.)

Will Miss Poogy and Kermoot start an official relationship?

(Oh, what would that make? Bouncing baby Togs? Hoads?)

Where has Camilla gone?

(How should I know? I'm only the author!)

Where is Miss Piggy in all this?

(Why do you care anyway?)

Will Gonzo ever see Camilla again?

(I will tell you that Gonzo *CENSORING SPOILER*)

All these questions will be answered, maybe more, on the next installment of...

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaamilyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Reunioooonnnnnnnn!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOO! Not Camilla! Poor Gonzo! I feel so sorry for the weirdo! I would like to find out what happens to the Moopets, Gonzo, Kermit, Miss Piggy, and of course, Fozzie, and Jaz really loves him.